Tom: 4

TOP GOAL SCORERS:

Sheedy: 3

Tom: 2

Corker 2

TOP ASSISTS:

Lewis: 4

Corker: 1

So I recognise a few names, like Lewis and Corker, how many of the team are regular posters?

So I recognise a few names, like Lewis and Corker, how many of the team are regular posters?

four or five some of them are not on there, the team was founded on here, we got 5 people on our first training session....

We said that against Throstles, Very Very good side who we matched For 90 mins From 2-0 down to 2-2 in cup, we fear nobody, full of confidence. and on our day, we can beat anyone, will be tough we no, but if we loose we win concentrate on Number 1 - PROMOTION :)

No fear in games like that, the pressure is on them not us....

And to be fair they have been letting plenty of goals in.

No fear in games like that, the pressure is on them not us....

And to be fair they have been letting plenty of goals in.

When you got them?

If we play like we did yesterday.... you'll be cruising through into the next round

where is your home pitch by the way?

and what colour kit do your play in?

If we play like we did yesterday.... you'll be cruising through into the next round

where is your home pitch by the way?

and what colour kit do your play in?

Alright m8, it's Concord park and our home strip is yellow shirts black shorts black socks.

Alright m8, it's Concord park and our home strip is yellow shirts black shorts black socks.

Ok mate no worries. We play in green anyway.

It is going to be tough on sunday. Always is against "lower" teams. Always up for it more and like you said earlier. Pressure is on us more.... Also as we found yesterday. Division number doesn't always resemble how good the team are.

I will be nice... and predict us to win 3-2... I guarentee that you will end up scoring first though... :suspect:

Ok mate no worries. We play in green anyway.

It is going to be tough on sunday. Always is against "lower" teams. Always up for it more and like you said earlier. Pressure is on us more.... Also as we found yesterday. Division number doesn't always resemble how good the team are.

I will be nice... and predict us to win 3-2... I guarentee that you will end up scoring first though... :suspect:

LOL m8, to be honest im not sure if im banned or not for Sunday, because of my red card a couple of weeks back.

Gonna check with Dave.

LOL m8, to be honest im not sure if im banned or not for Sunday, because of my red card a couple of weeks back.

Gonna check with Dave.

With how I played yesterday I reckon I will be sat on the bench lol

I couldn't pass... couldn't control.... couldn't tackle... to be fair... Id have played better if I'd have stayed in bed.. I was that bad