Dentists currently accepting NHS patients

I've rung around 10 dentists that are on a list as NHS and still haven't been able to find one currently accepting new NHS patients. We live in S8 but would be willing to travel if anyone knows of one?

Richmond dental center Richmond rd take NHS patients they are very good 0114 2399296

Daz

Try the one @ newfield green in gleadless its an S14

Thats where I go, they are really good, I'm fairly sure it's in S2, it's not actually in Gleadless.

Try Broadfield Dentists, thats on broadfield way i think.

Jut ring NHS Direct and they'll tell you who are accepting patients in your area x

I phoned up last week and the one on Middlewood road, Hillsborough are taking on NHS, also Fir Vale but I must warn you that non have any appointments till January.

NHS sucks!!

PS. please let me know of one that are taking on and have available apointments if you do find one... could do with one if it's just for my kids :)

Hi,

I think the one at the abbeydale road/london road fork is currently accepting nhs patients

You might already have looked at this site but if not it's a matter of clicking on each surgery link to see if they r accepting nhs patients at the mo

http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/ServiceResults.aspx?Place=sheffield&Coords=3872,4353&ServiceType=Dentist&JScript=1

You do know there's always Firth park CLINIC (not Firth park dental) and Charles Clifford?

Hope this helps!

I've rung around 10 dentists that are on a list as NHS and still haven't been able to find one currently accepting new NHS patients. We live in S8 but would be willing to travel if anyone knows of one?

I have just registered at the dentist on manor top, its just of the cross roads on hurfield road side , just of ridgeway road if your not sure where it is reply to post or pm me and ill find my card out with all the details for you to contact them .

Try S3 Family Dental Care on Shalesmoor. 0114 279 5451 They are new and taking NHS patients AND they have a Gorilla Garden. :D << see what I did with the teeth there? :D

Thanks for all replies. Will phone around today and see what I can get.