Paying someone to fill out Application Forms?

Is there such thing as paying somebody to help you fill in an application form?

Do you mean for a job or for something else? If it is something else often Citizens Advice Bureau can help. If its for a job I'd be happy to give you some pointers if you pm me some details

An application form for a job. I want this job but the application for has a few questions I dont understand and I dont know how to word my answers. So like my title say's. Can you pay anybody that can help you fill them in?

Thankyou

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by clairerob

So like my title say's. Can you pay anybody that can help you fill them in?

In a word ...... Yes!

Be careful though - if they interview you, they'll expect you to be able to talk about what's on your application form.

Originally posted by Andy

Be careful though - if they interview you, they'll expect you to be able to talk about what's on your application form.

I agree. Perhaps you can bring the application home. Pay whomever to work out the tricky bits and discuss them with you. That way you will be able to cover these areas in your interview.

-Cheers:thumbsup:

Yes thats exactly what I want and what my question is. I know I have to know everything myself i am just a bit unsure about a couple of questions and would like somebody to help me understand what they mean and help me word it. Thats what I am asking. :):thumbsup::)