You Know You're A Cat Person When..

Impecunious

OMG! I do ever single one of those things! I had to chuckle at the one about sleeping in one position when the cat's on the bed-she hates it when i move about!!!

I have lots of names for my puddies- Licks is licks, licksy, licksy von tricksy, stinky, cod-eye or the black assasin

Jack is Jack, Jack Jackson(if he's being naughty!)Sprat, Jacksprat, Spratman.....i'd better stop now, i'm embarassing myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wots even worse than those above is when your litter training and you stand and praise cos they did a poop!!!!!!!!! like its something alien to kittens lol,i do such daft stuff i wonder about myself,ie coming home and shouting mummys home DOH !! and im talking to my cats ha ha bet we could write a book xx

We only have one cat, Her full name is Millie Moo-cow Whiskerson Holmes

Variations of her name are

Millie

MillieMoo

Moo

Moochies

Moosah

Moocifer

Mooington

Mooch

Moochass

and Fi-fi

All of which she answers to

She owns us not the other way around. All othe OP's comments are true. So funny.....but glad i'm not insane as my husband often thinks I am. I even talk for her!!! lol