Does anyone know a good tarot card reader?

hi could someone send me ruth's number aswell please, i've been wanting my cards done for ages now..thankyou.

Can anyone recommend a good tarrot card reader, I am wanting to get my cards read. I have never had it done properly before and really wanting to see what the fuss is about? :)

Pm'd you

Victoria x

Can anyone recommend a good tarrot card reader, I am wanting to get my cards read. I have never had it done properly before and really wanting to see what the fuss is about? :)

Maz

This sort of thing has been tested scientifically and proven quite consistently to be a load of rubbish. The best thing about tarrot readers is that they rob you without breaking your window.

My friend does a good reading, he taught me to do it. Just so you know theres nothing 'psychic' about it. Its all about the readers interpretation of the cards based on the subjects situation. Any psychic abilities is only a cold reading based on responses. Anyone can learn to do this, ever seen Derren Brown.

Its interesting stuff but dont pay any of these mystic megs to do it. There ripping you off pal.:loopy:

I can get a reading for you for FREE and you can even find out how it works. Pm me.

Edited by TJC1

Give me £50 and I'll tell you're going to die next tuesday.

After reading all the posts here and I am saddened that people do not believe in the tarot because of a bad experience from a novice reader or just plain ignorance.

I speak from personal experience and can thoroughly reccommend Diana Luke (yes the one thats on the radio) She is an amazing tarot reader and having native American blood in her she is also very psychic. She starts by reading the cards but then she tunes into you in a very natural way and tells you personal information (in a positive way) that she could not possibly know in any other way.

This is a link to her tarot website, just read what other people have said about her...

http://www.dianaluke.co.uk

I do tarot readings for free. (not when people expect me to travel round to their house to do em) I'm not amazing at it but I'm all right I've been doing it since I was a kid. I also do them on myself and it really does help when making decisions. I don't know how they work but they do.

She sounds good. I'd go with her. Let us know how you get on

After reading all the posts here and I am saddened that people do not believe in the tarot because of a bad experience from a novice reader or just plain ignorance.

I speak from personal experience and can thoroughly reccommend Diana Luke (yes the one thats on the radio) She is an amazing tarot reader and having native American blood in her she is also very psychic. She starts by reading the cards but then she tunes into you in a very natural way and tells you personal information (in a positive way) that she could not possibly know in any other way.

This is a link to her tarot website, just read what other people have said about her...

http://www.dianaluke.co.uk

After reading your post, I'm saddened that you own a computer

I don't believe in anything like that, untill I read PSYCHIC WINS LOTTERY :)

'Psychic' wins £1 million on the lottery... but then she knew she would!

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:37 AM on 6th January 2011

Comments (34)

A 'psychic' predicted she would win £1 million on the lottery just a few months before hitting the jackpot.

Ocean Kinge, 45, told colleagues about a 'feeling in her bones' and set up a syndicate in August.

The team of 15, who work at West London Training in Aldershot, Hampshire, went on to win £66,666.66 each by sharing a million pounds on the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle on Christmas Eve.

On the cards: Psychic Ocean Kinge predicted she would win the lottery months before her syndicate in Aldershot hit the jackpot

On the cards: Psychic Ocean Kinge predicted she would win the lottery months before her syndicate in Aldershot hit the jackpot

Catering manager Mrs Kinge, who is married with three sons and lives near Aldershot, said she discovered her special talents at the age of 19.

She claims she can pick up 'energies' through psychometry - holding on to someone's jewellery and describing what she feels.

Mrs Kinge said she only senses good things and would not practise the technique if it uncovered bad omens.

Describing the moment she knew her luck was in, she said: 'Out of the blue one day I just said 'let's start a lottery syndicate because I've just got a really strong feeling we are going to win a big win at the end of the year'.

'It was so strong I could feel it in my bones.

'I said it was going to be a million pounds - don't ask me how, I just knew.'

Asked why she entered in a syndicate rather than alone, Mrs Kinge said: 'I don't know. I just had a feeling it had to be in a syndicate.'

Colleagues who decided not to join the syndicate were 'gutted', she said, while those who did couldn't believe that her prediction had come true.

Her own reaction was 'disbelief', adding: 'Even though I knew it was going to happen when it actually happened I still couldn't believe it - it was just like a dream.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344365/Psychic-wins-1-million-lottery--knew-would.html#ixzz1gGV9zjLV

It is not difficult to justify things after the event. Somebody wins the lottery every week and they all have their own tale to tell - afterwards!

Doing the lottery in itself displays a lack of knowledge about statistics as there are numerous more lucrative ways of gambling.

If you have a forecast for the future and really believe it, you could dash across a busy main road today with a blindfold on, confident that you will live to experience your prediction. How many of you believers would do that?

The only thing that counts is scientifically conducted trials and analysis, all of which proves conclusively that Tarot, Astrology, fortune telling etc. is rubbish. If you want to disagree, don't tell us stories about what happened to a friend of a relative, give us a rational criticism of the properly peer reviewed scientific reports which unanimously declare the truth but are ignored by the gullible.