Does anyone know a diet that actually works

I tried different diets but had just little result so I switched to diet pills. I lost 13kg with Reductil 15 mg in just 4 months, that's a great result to me :)

i tried lipotrim 6 months ago and lost 2 stones and then got frustrated and have now regained 4 stones from where i started. i am frustrated now so am going to start lipotrim again but this time with more determination... i think it all comes down to being rigid and determined about ur weightless goals...

I tried different diets but had just little result so I switched to diet pills. I lost 13kg with Reductil 15 mg in just 4 months, that's a great result to me :)

but reductil only works when u consume fat in diet, because it stop 30-50% of fat from absorption in the body... i tend to consume a lot of carbohydrates so its useless for me i guess...

There is a diet which works.

You eat the same things you would ordinarily eat.

You will be required to do a little extra exercise (but the amount of exercise is minuscule and will hardly strain you.)

1. Put whatever you would normally eat on your plate.

2. Sit down and start eating.

3. When you have eaten no more than half of it, it's time for the exercise.

EXERCISE:

Straighten your legs and take 3 steps backwards.

That's it. it works.

So you're suggesting you have to go hungry in order to lose weight, sorry but this statement is so untrue yet so typical of anyone who is completely ignorant of a good way to lose weight. It isn't about the amount of food you eat. It's about what you eat!

buy a calorie counter eat up to 1200 calories a day till you reach your desired weight then up it to 1800.yes you need will power,yes there will be times you are hungry.

if you are looking for a easy way there isnt one.dont forget eating wisely is for life not a fad

Slimming World definitely!! As said before, its not a diet its an eating plan which you can then use for the rest of your life.

There's no magic remedy!!

Try http://www.myfitnesspal.com

its a free program and you can also get the free app for your mobile phone.

I lost 2 and half stone on it last year. unfortunately got greedy and put some back on. I have been a yoyo 38 yrs and its the best program i have used. plus the fact its free helps.

Back on it now lost 6lbs in past two and half weeks. It is calorie control and requires willpower. You can make friends as well and its free. Get motivated chatting. Helps me so why not try it r just take a look.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com

unfortunately there is no quick fix, if there was we'd all do it, but with a mixture of eating healthier and excercise the weight will come off. and when having a weak moment use words 'I CAN DO THIS' as a mantra in your head. good luck, i know it's not easy as i'm in the same boat myself. Good luck.

Ive seen lots of people who have lost a great deal of weight on the DUKAN diet, you can get the book on the Amazon website - apparently lots of women in France and Paris do that diet too. According to the book, the diet was devised by a doctor for his friend and the friend managed to lose all the weight he was trying to shed. Cant say Ive tried it myself though.

Just make sure you burn off more than you consume. Any diet should go hand in hand with exercise, only 20 minutes a day is required. We would also like to offer both men and women a free trial session of laser lipo this weekend at Beautie Spot clinic at Handsworth. It is pain free, non-invasive and requires to recovery time. If you want instant amazing results, PM me to book the free session on Sunday 4th March.