Unitedites obessed with Wednesdays failings

I love United

I cant stand wednesday and love to see them fail.

Doesnt mean i am more obsessed about wednesday failing than United doing well.

Both sets of fans are the same when it comes to the other teams failing.

When you got relegated this season we all had jelly and ice cream parties with a Crystal Palace scarf on or like me got p*ssed at the pub and had a good laugh at your demise.

I am sure when we lost to Burnley or Wolves in the play-off final you raised a pint of beer to our failings, If you didnt raise a pint or have a snigger then you are a liar.

Swings and roundabouts as we all say...Or to make it clearer I always like what Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden says

Some days your the pigeon and some days your the statue, right now the Blades are the pigeons and wendesday are the statue --------PLOP

PLOP.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Another classic post.

I love United

I cant stand wednesday and love to see them fail.

Doesnt mean i am more obsessed about wednesday failing than United doing well.

Both sets of fans are the same when it comes to the other teams failing.

When you got relegated this season we all had jelly and ice cream parties with a Crystal Palace scarf on or like me got p*ssed at the pub and had a good laugh at your demise.

I am sure when we lost to Burnley or Wolves in the play-off final you raised a pint of beer to our failings, If you didnt raise a pint or have a snigger then you are a liar.

Swings and roundabouts as we all say...Or to make it clearer I always like what Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden says

Some days your the pigeon and some days your the statue, right now the Blades are the pigeons and wendesday are the statue --------PLOP

still :D c.b ? not been on hear for months owt changed ?

"Unitedites obessed with Wednesdays failings"

More like Wednesdayites are obsessed about Unitedites being obsessed with Wednesdays failings! :loopy::hihi::hihi:

To be fair to our Blades chums, their season starts a week after everyone elses cos they don't do Cardiff as can be seen below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/4461258384/in/set-72157623563044203/

He is off again !! go on Titanic you will be telling us we all pay £6 a game next.

If you want a season long debate on crowds again, bring it on as there will be more disappointments in S6 than the right side of the city.

Are you hanging around for any flack ? or just doing your usual hit and run posting? :)

Shame about the taxman eh ! are you missing Strafford? Grant?? or just concerned about the welsh clubs gate money??;)

You could always try an away match your self ! lol

Edited by TAT

He is off again !! go on Titanic you will be telling us we all pay £6 a game next.

If you want a season long debate on crowds again, bring it on as there will be more disappointments in S6 than the right side of the city.

Are you hanging around for any flack ? or just doing your usual hit and run posting? :)

Shame about the taxman eh ! are you missing Strafford? Grant?? or just concerned about the welsh clubs gate money??

Only offering an opinion on all this obsession you lot have with your big brother!

Only offering an opinion on all this obsession you lot have with your big brother!

lol thats better..humour;)

To be fair to our Blades chums, their season starts a week after everyone elses

To be fair it's nice to see you post something that is correct.

Uniteds season does indeed start at Cardiff the week after other Championship clubs.

Your obsession with the Blades is finally paying dividends

Yea that nice Mr Sky paying some cash for the honour of showing it too. Cant have enough income eh !

To be fair it's nice to see you post something that is correct.

Uniteds season does indeed start at Cardiff the week after other Championship clubs.

Your obsession with the Blades is finally paying dividends

Well that extra day will help you sort out the best deals on the two coaches you'll need to transport your fans.

Yea that nice Mr Sky paying some cash for the honour of showing it too. Cant have enough income eh !

Very true, quite re-assuring to know that my subscription to Sky helps keep your ticket prices affordable for the kids.

Well that extra day will help you sort out the best deals on the two coaches you'll need to transport your fans.

How much did your colchester tickets cost you?