X Factor Live Tour 2011

Arena Mole

The live auditions are now well under way and tickets for the live tour at Sheffield Arena are on now on pre-sale. Live tour hits Sheffield Arena on Show is on Tuesday 1st March - if you call Box Office (0114 256 56 56) from today will be able to get tickets before they go on general sale.

Well, I've got my tickets BUT I managed to **** up the order and bought 3 tickets more than I needed. So if anyone is after three tickets in the front block from the stage, you can have them for face value + the booking fee I had to pay.

It's always a bit weird buying tickets in advance when you don't even know who will be in the show, but I'm sure it'll be a good night.

The live auditions are now well under way and tickets for the live tour at Sheffield Arena are on now on pre-sale. Live tour hits Sheffield Arena on Show is on Tuesday 1st March - if you call Box Office (0114 256 56 56) from today will be able to get tickets before they go on general sale.

would rather stick pins in my eyes and pull all my teeth out than go and watch that shower of sxxt. Time we called time on such drivel on tv and then put some proper tv programmes on

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived