Our New Emf Meter, Help Us Decide a Name - POLL!!

What name do you want to give our EMF meter?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What name do you want to give our EMF meter?

• Spirit Seeker Meter
    • Ghost Sonar Meter
    • Spirit Finder
    • Spirit Detection Field Meter
    • Ebbeygeeby Detector
    • Entity Detector
    • Spirit Alert
    • Energy Light Field Meter

Yes this will work, i sure on that, those non beleivers,you be proved wrong, chin up lee.:cool:

:P

:hihi: Hey Sally Sparrow!! Fantastic name!!! Ebbey Geeby!!! So you!!!

Ya got my vote!!!

Keep Calm and Dont Blink

Love ya babes:)

:hihi: Thank you!!!!! Knew I could count on youre support! that psychic paper is wonderfull!!!

Dont even Blink!!

Love you too :love:

Come on people Vote vote :D

We still want the gullible detector option.

I think you've inadvertantly discovered a volt meter!:D

By the way ... if you can check for these 'energies' by locking them in a room and watching them with CCTV why would you need one of these meters pray tell?

Think you should call it a 'DONTKNOWWHATIMTALKINGABOUTOMETER' :hihi:

Think you should call it a 'DONTKNOWWHATIMTALKINGABOUTOMETER' :hihi:

Can we have that as another poll option please?

Can we have that as another poll option please?

Can we have an opinion poll for the opinion poll please? :D

Oh yeah... whilst I think. Why is 'Ghost Sonar Meter' mentioned in the poll :huh:

I thought that sonar was to do with sound. Of course I could be wrong but if the little bugge%s went round making a noise as well as being able to be watched on CCTV it could be called a 'WHYDOINEEDAMETEROMETER' (Tee hee! Sorry ... shouldn't laugh!) :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Seems that you have had a similarly negative response on your other poll Lee Steer. Even the people on a ghostie forum think that it's nonsense.

Here's my theory: Could it be that you are just looking for some free publicity for your £15 a head ghost tours? Shouldn't you be paying SF for doing so much advertising of your company instead of cluttering up the free areas with your adverts?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=183454

B*** ***T mete

These sound very similar to "E-Pods" that have been available for quite a while from http://www.creepyhollowgear.com

And what are these "positive" and "negative" energies you're hoping to utilise?

How about "The Pseudo Science Master Multimeter 3000"

Most can't decide if EMF causes hallucinations or if it is indicative of "ghostly activity" from my observations, they just think they have to own these silly devices to be a REAL paranormal investigator!

I suggest we hold a séance and call it what ever the 'beings' that are going to be activating it want it to be called.

You probably wouldn't need it then.

Seems to me there are a hell of a lot of green eye'd monsters out there. You all seem good at pulling Lee's idea to bits, but none of you are trying anything different. Why dont you try walking the walk instead of just talking the talk.

It's ok sitting at a pc bad mouthing people to make u feel better I suupose. Seems to me all u naigh sayers are all mouth and no trousers. Where is youre contribution to the paranomal feild? Other than bad mouthig ppl on forums?

Bet the most ghost hunting any of you have ever done is in youre own living rooms shouting at most haunted on the telly. Grow up and accept that some ppl are just better than you!.

I've actually stayed for several weekends and even on one occasion for a whole week, just myself and my wife, in a supposedly haunted tudor manor house.

Its a National Trust Property in Wooton-Under-Edge near Glocester called Newark Park.

There were always very odd noises going on as the old timbers creaked and groaned as their temperature changed through the night.