Hague and Clegg given timeshare of official residence

Not that this might have influenced his decision to join the Tories of course, but it seems our deputy PM is doing rather well out of the deal he made (personally I'd rather live in any part of Sheffield than have to speak to Hague).

I wonder when he will come back to thank his party workers and to see his constituents.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8689187.stm

For God sake man, your obsessed!!

Do you have a fetish for Nick Clegg or something?

Not at all, I will admit to being intrigued as to when he will come back to see the people who voted for him.

Not at all, I will admit to being intrigued as to when he will come back to see the people who voted for him.
You're turning into a bit of a stalker ;)

Why don't you have him as a Facebook friend? He is reading all this stuff on SF, so if you say who you are on here, I'm sure he'll be glad to accept you, you being such a fan.

Not that this might have influenced his decision to join the Tories of course, but it seems our deputy PM is doing rather well out of the deal he made (personally I'd rather live in any part of Sheffield than have to speak to Hague).

I wonder when he will come back to thank his party workers and to see his constituents.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8689187.stm

So were you similarly outraged when Labour ministers used these official residences.

How many threads about that did you start?

Odd I don't recall you being outraged when Labour ministers used these official residences.
That's bit unfair, I'm sure that I remember T99 complaining about Prescott drinking Pimms and playing croquet on the lawn the other summer.

It's called the politics of envy, or something, isn't it? :confused:

So were you similarly outraged when Labour ministers used these official residences.

How many threads about that did you start?

Labour Ministers got elected as part of the winning party, his party finished a poor third before he did a deal with another party, before getting this mansion for his troubles.

You're turning into a bit of a stalker ;)

Why don't you have him as a Facebook friend? He is reading all this stuff on SF, so if you say who you are on here, I'm sure he'll be glad to accept you, you being such a fan.

No I prefer friends who I can trust and not those who tell me one thing before doing something else.