Can i remove street tree?

Is there any other reason to chop the tree down apart from a bit of blossom that falls once a year? Unless it's dying or causing any other damage, I would doubt the council move move it?

Personally I'd live with it, as I bet it will look lovely in a few weeks :)

Two car family eh? Shouldn't you be trying to offset your damage to the enviromment not increase it? Let me guess you dont care. :roll:

Tiiiiiimbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Rich1978,

I would not like the thought of any children walking past and branches hitting them. i will pm you my number and i will get the choppers out. i think safety over our children is more important than a tree. Also we pay a lot of money for our cars and to have it sat on the road. i say goodbye trees and bring on more cars.

Rich1978,

I would not like the thought of any children walking past and branches hitting them. i will pm you my number and i will get the choppers out. i think safety over our children is more important than a tree. Also we pay a lot of money for our cars and to have it sat on the road. i say goodbye trees and bring on more cars.

Setting up another user to support your posts?? Tut tut.

The thought of you having children with the same values is more of a worry than falling branches!

The thought of a car hitting any children is considerably worse so get rid of your car and leave the tree alone!

Rich1978,

Are you completely stupid then?

Do you not let your kids play anywhere in case they fall over? Can they not cross a road in case they get run over?

God forbid they might eat a peanut!

Trees remove CO2 from the atmosphere and replace it with Oxygen in order that we can breathe.

God forbid that your kids need to breathe Oxygen!

Tiiiiiimbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Trrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!

Yes. trees are well know for maliciously lashing out at our children, I'm suprise they havent all been uprooted on these grounds! We all know more kids are killed by trees than by...I dunno...say...cars? Damn right more cars less trees is the way to go!

Idiots.

Setting up another user to support your posts?? Tut tut.

The thought of you having children with the same values is more of a worry than falling branches!

The thought of a car hitting any children is considerably worse so get rid of your car and leave the tree alone!

Actually i didnt.

I only started this thread for a bit of info. You need to calm down over one being chopped down, im sure thousands are every day! And this makes one more!

You need to calm down over one being chopped down, im sure thousands are every day! And this makes one more!

And of course that's a good thing :roll:

I dont think anyone here is getting overly upset or needs to calm down, we are all as aware of the minimal impact of this one tree being cut down as we are the idiocy/selfishness of what you propose to do. I for one find it funny and a little bit sad that people are this narrow minded and stupid.

Edited by Sleeeeves

Its only a tree for christ sake, get a life!

Its only a tree for christ sake, get a life!

That'll be life you have through breathing Oxygen ;)