National Front looking for a South Yorkshire Organiser

You cant possibly make that claim. It depends on who you are, what part of Sheffield you live in and your experience with multiculturalism.

I agree with you on that one i was a victim of racial abuse when i lived in sheffield 4 ,when i made a complaint to the council as it was really upsettting and quite scarey (these were council properties )the woman that came to see me just brushed it under the carpet and did nothing i felt totally alone in this and ended up moving ,i do wonder if this had been the same had it been the other way around ,therefore my experience of muticulturalism in Sheffield was pants.

mr. i quote just deliver the letters pal, there is no room, i must say no room for british nobhead party on this forum or any other, where ever you live in sheffield you will have some mates, yes freinds neighbours who are polite and share a curry or two, so stop this thread....................and just admitt you love the multi culteral experince in sheffield cos. pal its here to stay....................

stop winening you should walk in our shoes, which are built like dockers after the struggle.

anyone take there views on this where it belongs, people who have no balls to speak until some polition does.

Edited by beffofsheff

What I don't understand is why NF & BNP have any support at all in places like Barnsley. The whole borough must have one of the lowest percentages of ethnic minorities & immigrants in the whole country!

everyone has a right to express their opinion even as far as NF. so let them get on with it!

I do wonder if this had been the same had it been the other way around ,therefore my experience of muticulturalism in Sheffield was pants.

Sorry to hear of your experiences Sharon, my response isn't a particularly uplifting one, but yes it would be exactly the same if it had been the other way around, which is why the majority of non white folks I know stopped making complaints of this nature decades ago.

Having said that, racial victimisation is being taken more seriously and I think if your dedicated enough to pursue an action the outcome may well be favourable.