The Ashes - Second Test

goose

Originally posted by ianbrownfan

A possible collapse on the cards!

191-4

Lets hope Freddie and Pieterson can get a good partnership going!

Its make or break time now. I fear that we need steady progress at the moment rather than all-out hitting, prepare for fireworks.

Can someone remind me the point of Ian Bell as a number four batsman - clearly hes not a batsmen.

He's not really been consistent has he. I don't think he should be there. Not sure if Vaughn should have played really, he must still be in pain after yesterday.

Might know Kasprowiz would come in and get some wickets since McGrath is out. Just our luck!!!!!!!

He's not really been consistent has he. I don't think he should be there. Not sure if Vaughn should have played really, he must still be in pain after yesterday.

Might know Kasprowiz would come in and get some wickets since McGrath is out. Just our luck!!!!!!!

The trouble is that he is consistantly bad! Im sure that Mr Thorpe would have faired much better.

Kasprowiz's economy is rubbish though, we have been throwing away our wickets! We should have reached 200 for the loss of one, maybe two at the most.

Lets just hope these two stay in for the rest of today, if they do we could be looking at a big score........

He causes everyone problems. Still a class bowler. Do they look comfortable or just goin for the slog?

They look quite good at the moment - i think they both believe in the 'attack is the best form of defence' line. At this rate we will be at 400 at tea!

Ive got a feeling its going to end in tears though.

Originally posted by goose

They look quite good at the moment - i think they both believe in the 'attack is the best form of defence' line. At this rate we will be at 400 at tea!

Ive got a feeling its going to end in tears though.

Yeah hope not!! We need to beat those damn convicts!!!

Originally posted by Jon

At tea England 289-4 v Australia after tea all out for 295

:mad:

nah....ive a good feelin about these two! I think they're annoying the hell out of the bowlers....especially Brett Lee. Hate that bloke, needs Harmison to bowl a beamer at him!