I'm a full time mum and benefits are my wages.

JSA for a single person under 25 is £50.95 a week, for a person over 25 is £64.30.

LHA is only £63 for a single person, if they have kids they get more depending on their circumstances. Council tax benefit will depend on the property you live in and if you're single or not.

I know all of this, I put down the figures that matched up to the circumstances that person put down.

Your wrong though. Murder is well defined, it's a construct in law for unlawful killing. You can't kill something that isn't alive in it's own right and a foetus has less chance of surviving without the mothers body than the yeast you've both been considering.

I don't think you're quite getting my point, i personally consider it murder as all cells, are actually alive. Maybe not be breathing and have a heartbeat just yet, but will do. I'm not paying attention to how its classed as technically.

See, I know some people don't agree with terminations, but this is no excuse for being offensive and plain rude to people.

It shouldn't be used as a form of contraception. He got someone pregnant, should deal with the consequences.

Abortion is a way of dealing with the consequences. Your moral objections to it don't give you the right to be rude about it. Accept that people see it differently to you and that it's their business and not yours.

It wasn't all about money. I was young and stupid at that age. All I cared about was party,sex and cars. My partner and I only knew each other for like 3 months before she got pregnant

No way was I ready for a baby and I don't regret my decison one bit. Would you have prefered it if she had the baby,and on benefits in some council flat without a daddie for her kid?

Do you think it would have better to bring another unwanted baby into world just cause we felt some moral obligation to abortion?

We as people can sometimes be very shelfish in our decisons and I think a lot of people have unwanted babies for the wrong reasons.

Me and my partner are a lot older and wiser now our son is the world to us.

I see my son every day after coming home from work, and I love the smile he give me whenever i walk through the door. He would grow up knowing who his dad is. Daddie would be his rock and I'll will try my hardest to bring him up the right way.

Well you made it sound like it was all about money. Perhaps if you hadn't know her long enough to have a child maybe you should have waited about for sleeping with her ¬_¬

Personally yes, but you should also realise that actions have consequences and should have dealt with those without such rash decision. Why not consider adoption?

See, my bf didn't want our baby at first, he wasn't ready, but i kept it because i wouldn't ever get rid of a baby. Now he's over the moon with him and glad he didn't push me into an abortion cause he knows now it would have been a mistake. So maybe you wouldhave thought differently too?

I don't think you're quite getting my point, i personally consider it murder as all cells, are actually alive. Maybe not be breathing and have a heartbeat just yet, but will do. I'm not paying attention to how its classed as technically.

You're personally wrong as murder is something specific, generally defined as unlawful killing, but a bit more complicated in detail.

All cells are alive, until they die. I just pinched myself and killed a bunch of skin cells, do you believe that that's murder, or are you more specific about which cells you think are special?

The last one was just a fetus and this one is my son.

The last one would'nt have had a dad and this one has a dad

The last one would have been a burden to society and this one ain't

The last one would have been an unwanted child and this one was wanted

That's the difference..

That's just horrible.

You're personally wrong as murder is something specific, generally defined as unlawful killing, but a bit more complicated in detail.

All cells are alive, until they die. I just pinched myself and killed a bunch of skin cells, do you believe that that's murder, or are you more specific about which cells you think are special?

Opinion is not wrong and that is my opinion.

I never ordered her, we both decided it wasn't the right time. I would love to send you some kids i have meet that are care cause both parents are on drugs. These kids tell me that they wished they weren't born as life is hell for them. I wonder how you would advise them?

Oh come off it, there's always a point where people wish they weren't born. If the problem for these kids is their families they should be put with a different one, one who can look after them. Sure, send them why way i'll take care of them myself!

I was going on your sentence where you put you told her she had to have an abortion.

It shouldn't be used as a form of contraception. He got someone pregnant, should deal with the consequences.

Yeah then have another unwanted child in the world!!!

Yeah then have another unwanted child in the world!!!

Somebodys already pointed that out. What is unwanted to some, may not be unwanted to others.

I wonder how many kids you have and whether you work or not?

We all have choices in life and sometimes the choices we choose does not mean it's good for everyone else.

I have one, and no i'm studying :)