CB Radio Users List (Gaps to be.. er, filled)

Eyup Treefrog my old mate, hows tricks ??

Japan.. :D:D

OMG all these blasts from the past, I'm great how you doing.....

OMG all these blasts from the past, I'm great how you doing.....

Im fine love, living in Mosborough now. Happy days eh ? :)

Im fine love, living in Mosborough now. Happy days eh ? :)

Oh yes very happy care free days

hi all i am tippex-nick the joker person there was 2 called scott and simon one from woodhouse and other was on the cross i think :D

I wonder what the "Melos Maniac" Mafia is doing nowadays, They used to make me giggle when they had loads of irate cb'ers searching all over sheffield for them :hihi::hihi:

Others I remember are Wild Honey and Tequila (lovelly lasses) Chip butty, Bartender, Baby doll (hubba hubba), Barney Rubble (stu).. :)

I wonder what the "Melos Maniac" Mafia is doing nowadays, They used to make me giggle when they had loads of irate cb'ers searching all over sheffield for them :hihi::hihi:

Others I remember are Wild Honey and Tequila (lovelly lasses) Chip butty, Bartender, Baby doll (hubba hubba), Barney Rubble (stu).. :)

I don't know what happened to Tarbender as Jasmine and I used to call him he disappeared of the face of the earth when he ran off with someones wife. I'm still in touch with Jasmine and I also remember the conversations that you had with Peanuts, the voices really did sound the same.

Can Anyone remember someone called "The poppadom Man" from Darnal?

Id be interested to know :)

Cant believe im not on the list Darren aka Victory V from the Manor, the original Super Blade was Shaun, Super Owl was Paul or to every1 that knows him Maggot,I had 3 kids to Zoe Angel Delight from Tinsley

How many of you lot remomber going down to the 'george IV' opposite kelvin to the breakers club down there?

Oooh spent many a happy hour there 'eyeballing' people LOL

How many of you lot remomber going down to the 'george IV' opposite kelvin to the breakers club down there?

Oooh spent many a happy hour there 'eyeballing' people LOL

The only time I went there was to see all of the Sheffield punk bands.

im not on any list , but its catweazle , and theres no big bopper,sparky-mark RIP,super-trowel and his wife thunder-thighs, general lee and his wife saphire,freckles , soldier boy , we all met at the forge down the cliffe, or the hermatage pub on london road , or the famous GREASY VERAS ARMY CATERING TRUCK OR THE INFAMOUS lol GEE GEES!!