CB Radio Users List (Gaps to be.. er, filled)

Lady Aries - Pat (R.I.P.)

There must have been two Lady Aries, then, as my handle was Lady Aries from way back when it was on A-M. I lived just down the road from Cross Lady and Angry man (as was)

I remember Commando (jim) and his mate Darren (I'm struggling to remember Darren's handle)

There must have been two Lady Aries, then, as my handle was Lady Aries from way back when it was on A-M. I lived just down the road from Cross Lady and Angry man (as was)

I remember Commando (jim) and his mate Darren (I'm struggling to remember Darren's handle)

she was queenie first,then lady aries,she was a rather large lady,who,when she died,had to have the front of the house took out to retrieve the body,it was front page news in the star

she was queenie first,then lady aries,she was a rather large lady,who,when she died,had to have the front of the house took out to retrieve the body,it was front page news in the star

:wow: gosh, I don't recall that story, at all.

I do remember this happening, over five years ago, to a long-standing friend of mine, Malcolm, who was thirty-five stones when he passed away.

lady aries was pat mcauliffe,now dead,red dragon was a black guy named cliff,budgie man was cyril clarkson,also deceased

I used to speak to Cliff (Red Dragon) nearly every night. The OP's list brought back some serious memories!! I was best known as 'Black Sword'/&/or/'DMX' at least on FM.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

You missed Bisto(now married to Red Alert).She'll be on warpath ron!

You missed Bisto(now married to Red Alert).She'll be on warpath ron!
heheh... oops..:roll: It's always the close ones you miss... (apologies Claire xx) Edited by Take Two

Arguably the best eyeball I ever did was Green Apple (I think that's what it was)... she was gorgeous... wonder whatever became of her ?

some notable absentee. mr screw.stuart....madness,roger.....bad company,steve......sgt.pepper,malc...black leather,paula....silver circle,fred.all round the buchanan,deerlands area

i cant beleave how many names i remember, but afew missin ie Hairdryer (Donna, later became Heatwave Bramall lane), Blue Goose (Ian Manor) Genie (Lyn Bramall Lane) Skid Lid (Dave HEELEY). alot of us used ro meet up in the Red Lion (chesterfield rd,) each wk, also used ro have get2gethers at STAR`S(Queen`s rd) or wots now Mucky Duck on town, they were brill times.

few from G'side

Col. Blade

Blackbird

Blue venus

Capt Kronus?

and myself

Capt Pugwash

I see Pussycat from Lane Top is on the big list

I was utterly utterly, smitten to her voice

List updated. Wish I could remember why I put exclamation marks next to some of 'em!

add two more Bulldozer (Alan) married to Guardian Angel (Sue)

still alive and kicking Westfield - used to be on committee of a CB Club that met at Three Feathers, Prince of Wales Rd. brought back memories reading the names, remember quite a few of them.

Arguably the best eyeball I ever did was Green Apple (I think that's what it was)... she was gorgeous... wonder whatever became of her ?

Do you mean Karen ? originaly from the old Broomhall flats,if so i new her quite well.T.D.K was a good friend of her dad,her brother was Sound Alert (Mark i think).

Oh and i was Mountain Goat (Paul).