Cant find sensible insurance?

i have sent a online quote to adrian flux and i am going to ring them in the morning, and for those commenting on why i didnt check it before is because i didnt have time, it was i one off chance to get this car and i had minutes to decide couldnt get quotes in time

thanks everyone so far for your help its great i am gunna start phoning around tomoz

i have sent a online quote to adrian flux and i am going to ring them in the morning, and for those commenting on why i didnt check it before is because i didnt have time, it was i one off chance to get this car and i had minutes to decide couldnt get quotes in time

thanks everyone so far for your help its great i am gunna start phoning around tomoz

Bit late pal if you have parted with your hard earned cash.

Why did you have minutes to decide, was someone watching you?

To the OP, could you not have considered something a little less costly to insure than the Mazda? I can understand the desire for the Mazda (not my cup of tea, no offence :D)The trouble is, you've stacked the odds against yourself a bit. You could perhaps buy something a little less scary to the insurance companies, run it for a few years, and build up some no claims...

just todaty got a good quote and i think i am goin to stick with this one, £2206 with quinns so not too bad

Did you put in a voluntary excess? Where did you say it would be parked overnight, drive/street etc.? Every little thing can drop it a bit more. :)