Can you return a mobile to a store if you have simply changed your mind?

Sorry I have no idea what iSync is:huh: The phone is Samsung Tocco Lite

GT-S5230.

iSync is the program that comes with your mac that allows you to synchronise other devices with it,so your address book and calendars remain the same.

If a phone was sold to me as mac compatible I'd expect it to work with isync - you can transfer pictures and sound from and to any phone with bluetooth - it's the ability to sync (and therefore backup) that's important.

Your phone is not on the iSync compatible devices list http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2824 although the software here http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/detail/supportPrdDetail.do?menu=SP01&prd_ia_cd=01013000&prd_mdl_cd=&prd_mdl_name=SGH-F480 might help you.

UPDATE

Phone was returned to store tonight and a full refund given. I phoned Vodafones technical support this morning and they confirmed the phone was NOT compatible with apple mac software, they sent me an email to print out and take to store saying I had been miss sold the phone. Good outcome, in future I will pay more attention to technical side of things and get as much info before purchase as I can.

good good

Now make sure you want the next one!

good good

Now make sure you want the next one!

Will do but I did think I wanted that one,lol. It's difficult to decide when you only get a 2 minute shot on a model phone to help decide.