Exchanges - council and housing associations

I have a 2 bedroom house on parson cross on a quiet road. The property has a large flat garden that is fenced off, it has a drive to the front with gates. Lovely neighbours, close to shops, doctors, schools and bus routes. I am wanting a 3 bedroom house close to Grenoside as my eldest daughter attends school there. Preferably Grenoside, Ecclesfield, Chapeltown, Oughtibridge and certain areas of Parson Cross. This house has made a lovely home however my family have just outgrown it due to an extra addition to the family.

S.C.C Exchange Wanted, 3 bed for 3 or 4 bed, moving due to wanting to be nearer to family/childrens schools

OFFERNG - 3 Bed large brick house in Hackenthorpe. New kitchen and bathroom fitted, double glazed windows and doors. 2 x toilets, House decorated throughout in very good modern condition. Three good sized bedrooms. Close to hackenthorpe shops, crystal peaks, etc. All garden front and back fully fenced off. Garden is very large and could do with some tlc :)

WANT - 3 preferably 4 bed house in hackenthorpe/frechville/birley. Ideally close to st john fisher school. Would prefer house with a drive.

Still looking....

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanted

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

Hi looking for a 3+ bed house on any of these estates Norfolk park, manor park, Richmond, woodhouse, hackenthorpe or surrounds areas for a 3 bedroom house on arbourthorne willing to help with removal cost if the right house thanks

Wanting Council exchange or would private rent, want 2 or 3 bed house, looking for any nice quiet area's of Sheffield, Derbyshire, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham. I have 3 bed house Parson cross, get in touch with any details or questions, thanks.

Would you be interested in shirecliffe? near norwood....... thanks

Hi I'm looking for someone who has a 3 bedroom house on the hallyburton area or nearby areas on the arbourthorne who want to move onto eastern ave to complete a 3 way swap thanks

woodhouse exchange wanted

topfloor flat, waterslacks close, sheffield s13

2 bed + small box, room can easily be made into a bedroom

looking for :

hackenthorpe/ birley/base green, top floor flat or if possible house

send me a pm on here as i wont check back much

thanks

No longer looking for exchange at the moment,but thanx to all that replied.

Hi i have a 3 bed end house in quiet cul de sac opposite Herdings park,really quiet area lovley neighbours.front and rear gardens,just had garden done costing over 2000 with fencing including paths turf and patio all house modernised and decorated,big bedrooms and lounge.genuine reason for moving want to move back down to were friends and kids friends are and more local to school,Want 3bed house gleadless valley gaunt,overend,spotswood,blackstock NOT far lees middle hay etc

Hi i have a 3 bed end house in quiet cul de sac opposite Herdings park,really quiet area lovley neighbours.front and rear gardens,just had garden done costing over 2000 with fencing including paths turf and patio all house modernised and decorated,big bedrooms and lounge.genuine reason for moving want to move back down to were friends and kids friends are and more local to school,Want 3bed house gleadless valley gaunt,overend,spotswood,blackstock NOT far lees middle hay etc

Hi, I have a 2bed maisonette on abney, is that any use?

Pm'd you thanks

Pm'd you thanks

tried to pm you back but wont let me, to far for me but do have a friend who may be interested i be in touch