Exchanges - council and housing associations

hi im a member on site and another user wants to exch to sheffield from east coast ingoldmells ? maybe one of you guys are intrested here are details

Contact details:

Username: teresa.1960

Email address: [email protected]

Mobile phone: 07909670380

Daytime phone: 01754876837

Evening phone: 01754876837

Property type:

Ground floor flat in purpose built block

Room details:

Two bedrooms

Features:

Outside space (communal)

Gas central heating

Double Glazing

Landlord:

New Linx Housing Trust (Waterloo Group)

Requirements:

# The swapper is seeking a two bedroom house within 1 mile from the centre of Chapel St Leonards (Lincolnshire)

# 1 mile from the centre of Ingoldmells (Lincolnshire),

# 2 miles from the centre of Winthorpe (Lincolnshire),

# 5 miles from the centre of Skegness (Lincolnshire),

# 1 mile from the centre of Sheffield (Sheffield),

# 1 mile from the centre of Sheffield Lane Top (Sheffield)

Additional requirements

(added by the swapper):

we r looking for a 3 bed house so we can have my mother-in-law live with use as she is not vrey well and she need looking after we have a 2bed room flat in ingoldmells near the school and shops we are look for a 3 bed room house in ingoldmells or skegness thank u 4 looking p.s we would like 2 move back 2 sheffield because my husand and im mum come from sheffield

hi do you want a house in sheffield or in skeggy not quite sure where you want it

Two bedroomed council house S5 knowle rd,parson cross (ecclesfield end of s5).End terrace,quiet cul de sac,large drive with off road parking for three + cars,front side and very large rear gardens(im not a gardener but they could be made to look nice).Inside bigger than average kitchen with enough room for a dining table,living room,a double bedroom and a slightly smaller second bedroom.Bathroom with shower.Exchange wanted for oughtibridge,wharncliffe side,deepcar or stocksbridge (would consider hillsborough/wisewood onwards).Please message with details,thanks Andy.

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanted

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

still looking....................

Hi got a nice big 3bed house to exchange for another 3bed must be in nice area our house is at gleadless dead end rd .. New windows kitchen bathroom laminet fllor through out nice clean house any offers pm or call me on 07538828089 thanks

hi where abouts at gleadless are you please

:hihi: 3 bed house on shiregreen next to concord park and woolley woods,nice quiet area and excellent neighbours all around,all have lived here for years.drive to front of house,70ft fully fenced back garden.modernized this year(july) toilet up and down stairs. wanting 3 bed house/bungalow with drive and garage/room for garage any area considered. thanx :love:

:help::help: i have very large 3 bed in s9 new black and white kitchen (18 foot long) new bathroom with shower all new pine doors will leave all lam floorin down front and back garden fenced off and all been paved.lovely neighbours quite rd a lot are bought. WANTED 3bed on flower or top end of shiregreen closer to family must have garden thanks.:help::help:

hi emma 2 :hihi: sheffield 9? is that wincobank? and do you have a drive? i have a 3 bed shiregreen :) tried to pm you but wont let me until ive done at least 5 post...this is only my 2nd :D

3 bedroom house walkley.

no front garden

VERY big kitchen

decent size bedrooms & bathroom

basement to put stuff in.

3rd bedroom is attic bedroom with 2nd level having another set of stairs

great for teenage bedroom!!.. back is just a yard which isnt big although my son plays outside on it, 1minute walk from primary school

25min walk to hillsbrough /morrisons.. 10min walk to tesco.

can catch bus to all places, medowhall town , crystal peaks. walking distance of hospitals and tramlines

hi do you want a house in sheffield or in skeggy not quite sure where you want it

what part dont you understand lol

hi im a member on exchange site.. and {another user } wants to exch to sheffield {from} east coast ingoldmells ? maybe one of you guys are intrested here are details

Contact details:

Property type:

Room details:

Two bedrooms

Features:

Outside space (communal)

Gas central heating

Double Glazing

Landlord:

Requirements:

# The swapper is seeking a two bedroom house within 1 mile from the centre of Chapel St Leonards (Lincolnshire)

Additional requirements

(added by the swapper):

we r looking for a 3 bed house so we can have my mother-in-law live with use as she is not vrey well and she need looking after we have a 2bed room flat in ingoldmells near the school and shops we are look for a 3 bed room house in ingoldmells or skegness thank u 4 looking p.s we would like 2 move back 2 sheffield because my husand and im mum come from sheffield

3 bedroom house walkley.

no front garden

VERY big kitchen

decent size bedrooms & bathroom

basement to put stuff in.

3rd bedroom is attic bedroom with 2nd level having another set of stairs

great for teenage bedroom!!.. back is just a yard which isnt big although my son plays outside on it, 1minute walk from primary school

25min walk to hillsbrough /morrisons.. 10min walk to tesco.

can catch bus to all places, medowhall town , crystal peaks. walking distance of hospitals and tramlines

wanted 3 bedroom MUST HAVE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & close to schools

3 bed house needed for a lovely 2 bed house. Large back garden all fenced off, lovely neighbours, drive at the front of the property, close to all amenities.

what part dont you understand lol

hi im a member on exchange site.. and {another user } wants to exch to sheffield {from} east coast ingoldmells ? maybe one of you guys are intrested here are details

Contact details:

Property type:

Room details:

Two bedrooms

Features:

Outside space (communal)

Gas central heating

Double Glazing

Landlord:

Requirements:

Additional requirements

(added by the swapper):

Well at the bottom it says you want Ingoldmells and then you say you want Sheffield. I think thats why they are confused, as am I