Exchanges - council and housing associations

exchange wanted..Offered shiregreen. 3 bed semi detached, straight across road from school. In a quiet close. All modernised, bathroom, kitchen. We paid for 6 ft fencing ( gravel boards arched fence panels ) all way round garden, 6 ft side gate. Front of property has pathed drive, and front garden, walling and gates.

Newly decorated throughout.

Wanted - Thorpe Hesley to back to roots.

thanks

would you consider rothrham at all?

3 Bed house in s5 (lane top/ off stubbin)

Wanting 2/3 bed anywhere... not 2 fussy of area.:|

hi i have a large 3 bedromed house at rotherham if u are intrested? thanks

hi i have a large 3 bedroomed council property in rotherham with drive and fenced of backgarden on a quite clean friendly street near 2 parks shops schools and bus routes wanting an exchange to 3-4 bedroomed property any area considered but must be as nice as area i live at the moment contact 07827439539 or email [email protected] thanks

Hi all iv got a nice 2 bed on deerlands ave been done up flooring in liver room bedroom etc etc text 4 more info 07926206833 exchange any really not fussed

hello love you have just text me as regards exchange ,the ad thats on is for my brother and they want a 3 bed, sorry but thanx for getting in touch. good luck anyway

hello love you have just text me as regards exchange ,the ad thats on is for my brother and they want a 3 bed, sorry but thanx for getting in touch. good luck anyway.

Condition of wanted item: Good

Further details

hi i have a large 2 bedroomed council property in Sheffield, with a balcony with an airer attatched. close to parks, shops, doctors, dentist, school and bus routes, wanting a 2-3 bedroomed house or ground floor maisonette. any area considered contact 07500338767 or [email protected] thanks x

Interested? Questions?

To contact this user, click on their user name to access the Email or Private Message forms.

Offered:

Sheffield 2, 3 bed house, gch, 2 wc, dg, shower, long driveway, immaculately decorated, front and rear gardens, burglar alarm. quiet cul de sac

Wanted:

3 bed house Hackenthorpe, Birley, Frecheville or surrounding areas or clearance key/demolition priority

pictures and more details available here:http://house4exchangesheffield.kk5.org/

i will pay all removal costs and give a cash payment for right house

contact me for details

still looking!!!!!

still looking!!!!!
would you be interested in rotherham? at all thankyou

hello i have a 2 bedroom house in sheffield 5 and im lookin for somebody to exchange with me im lookin for a 2 or 3 bed house in sheffield 9 area just near meadowhall as i want to be close to family thanks

3 bed semi at shiregreen near Hartley brook school. Sunshine style in quiet spot. Newly fenced back and walling to front. looking for Chapeltown or thorpe hesley. thanks