Our estate the flower estate

I live on the flower estate and would like to say that there are positive changes to it. It has great local support in the community as well as local groups in the centres from toddlers to over 50,s. So thanks to all the residents who make it so.

we still get kids acting like idiots though running through gardens banging on doors etc but isnt as bad as it was. Its alot better since police walk round alot more and do alot more for the area.

i live on the estate , would say its improved a little ,just certain familes in the area what spoil it , would b better if council did there jobs with them , EVICT THEM

I know about the Flower Estate and believe me, its not full of flowers.

Everybody is doomed, if I lived on the Flower Estate I'd be looking for the 1st available exit route, believe me everyone on the flower estate is DOOMED !!!

I know about the Flower Estate and believe me, its not full of flowers.

Everybody is doomed, if I lived on the Flower Estate I'd be looking for the 1st available exit route, believe me everyone on the flower estate is DOOMED !!!

You have to be a blade for coming out with something so OTT like that :hihi:

we still get kids acting like idiots though running through gardens banging on doors etc but isnt as bad as it was. Its alot better since police walk round alot more and do alot more for the area.
Didnt they loose their new PCSO tho ?

I think he got moved on to Hillsborough with no plans to replace him. Im not sure but think they still have PCSO Riaz with links to the area so I dont think its all bad.

Didnt they loose their new PCSO tho ?

I think he got moved on to Hillsborough with no plans to replace him. Im not sure but think they still have PCSO Riaz with links to the area so I dont think its all bad.

Not sure to be honest but that PCSO Riaz is one cool guy when ever he past he always checked to see how things was. When I did have problems he always did what he can for us :D

i live on the estate , would say its improved a little ,just certain familes in the area what spoil it , would b better if council did there jobs with them , EVICT THEM

Where do these evicted familes go to?

Prison would be okay but they normally end up in a nicer area than they've left then screw that up as well.

Flower Estate was fine when my great Grandma lived on Jasmine Road back in the 60's.

i lived on the flower for about 8 years my hubby was born on there ppl who dont know the estate judge it on reputation from past but i loved it on there i still love the area loads of my family and friends live there and i wouldnt ever knock it the odd family or 2 might spoil it but mainly its nice people

ive heard a lot of bad things about the flower estate but since moving to the area and now living near the estate i can honestly say ive never seen anything bad at all on there :S obviously there are groups of kids hanging around sometimes but nothing worse than what ive seen at wisewood etc