Bolton away sold out !!

TAT

You have no right to judge anyone because the only reason you attend is because it's cheap. Your words when you bought your season ticket for you and your kid.

Also you never attend away games yourself.

What is it with certain posters on here, do you want to write the rules that we should adhere to or are you happy for posters to post on topic.

Simple explanation for you:

Blade posts a thread about how geat their support will be at Bolton (after he got mixed up with Preston), I point out it isn't that great as it's only a tenner a ticket.

On thread and within the rules, if you don't like it I suggest you tell the Mods what we should and shouldn't post about.

BTW I've been to over 40 away grounds watching Wednesday, not as good as a few on here but more than most.

Perhaps you'd like to tell me if this qualifies me to comment on threads.

I think we should leave Titantic alone now that we've argued his misguided points, because otherwise there will be more threads started saying Wednesday fans are picked on and that we're bullying Titanic by not agreeing with him. :roll:

Why do you think I want to be left alone, I'm quite happy for people to argue my posts and prepared to take insults from people who clearly have a problem conversing in a socially acceptable manner.

As for misguided points, I'm not sure where you have got that from but I'm happy to listen to what you have to say.

What is it with certain posters on here, do you want to write the rules that we should adhere to or are you happy for posters to post on topic.

Simple explanation for you:

Blade posts a thread about how geat their support will be at Bolton (after he got mixed up with Preston), I point out it isn't that great as it's only a tenner a ticket.

On thread and within the rules, if you don't like it I suggest you tell the Mods what we should and shouldn't post about.

But to be fair, you start threads which are obviously intended to wind people up and yet when United fans take issue with what you are saying (which when it comes to tickets is usually rubbish, bless you) they are accused of shooting you down and bullying you... I think that's what people find annoying. Double standards.

But to be fair, you start threads which are obviously intended to wind people up and yet when United fans take issue with what you are saying (which when it comes to tickets is usually rubbish, bless you) they are accused of shooting you down and bullying you... I think that's what people find annoying. Double standards.

Show me where I've either talked rubbish or accused soeone of bullying, regarding starting threads to wind people up I point out once again that this thread was started by a Blade so I can't be held responsible for pointing out the reality of the ticket prices.

You have no right to judge anyone because the only reason you attend is because it's cheap. Your words when you bought your season ticket for you and your kid.

Also you never attend away games yourself.

Eastbank doesn't object to the odd cheapy, good on him, why not have a pop at him? And if that's not enough, have another pop at me? you usually don't require an excuse, I take advantage of cheap tickets as well, after paying for two season tickets for eleven years, and my fair share of away matches, I'm in for the odd bargain.

So why not give Titanic a miss? He never comes back with anything nasty, I do find his ticket posts a little repetitive, but they pale into insignificance when compared to those of you and your soul mate. Come on go for it, "was it 1966 or 1968"?

You two are killing this section of the forum, albeit that your mate is in isolation on my ignore list, but I see enough quotes to still maintain my opinion that he is just short of certifiable. It's only a forum for god's sake, but I am certain that my words will fall on deaf ears.

Why do you think I want to be left alone, I'm quite happy for people to argue my posts and prepared to take insults from people who clearly have a problem conversing in a socially acceptable manner.

I realise it didn't come from you, but other Wednesday posters complained that people were bullying you in some way by arguing with your points.

As for misguided points, I'm not sure where you have got that from but I'm happy to listen to what you have to say.

You are happy to listen to them, but then you don't reply to them because you don't have an answer that isn't 'United are bad because they charge so little, Wednesday are great because we charge loads for bottom of the table football!' You don't answer anything you don't like.

Please don't take it personally, though. I enjoy your bitter ticket rants and I honestly think you are an important part of the football forum and these arguments (as long as they don't get nasty) are what forums are all about. Keep it up!

You are happy to listen to them, but then you don't reply to them because you don't have an answer that isn't 'United are bad because they charge so little, Wednesday are great because we charge loads for bottom of the table football!' You don't answer anything you don't like.

Apologies if I don't reply, it's not intentional and more to do with the fact that I go away for a few days.

Regarding your point, I don't say that United are bad for offering cheap prices, I just like to mention it when others like to go on about how great their attendances and followings are.

Show me where I've either talked rubbish or accused soeone of bullying, regarding starting threads to wind people up I point out once again that this thread was started by a Blade so I can't be held responsible for pointing out the reality of the ticket prices.

As I've pointed out, it wasn't you that said about the bullying. You've talked rubbish lots of times with your weird maths (I pay an average of £22 per game to see Wednesday, but a single father with 4 kids, three under 5, who books in advance and only goes to the cheap games pays an average of £12.68 per ticket at Bramall Lane!) and your twisted facts that don't take a lot of other factors into account.

But, like I said it's banter and I don't mind it at all, and find it entertaining. Just don't be surprised when people call you on it. To be honest, I suspect this thread was aimed at you a little bit. :hihi:

Edited by Snook