I'm struggling with agency work. Any advice would be welcomed.

R2N2

So when you and R2N2 go for an interview for a “proper” job, you have been out of work for X amount of time while R2N2 as been working, which one do you is think is going to be viewed more favourably bt the new employer.

I understand what you are saying but this is my opinion and i will not wake up every morning in a bad mood because of a s... job.

I recruit for a number of expanding manufacturing companies in the Sheffield and Rotherham area.

I currently am handling permanent vacancies doing factory, production and manual work on salaries ranging from £15,000 to £18,000. Some are shift work none is skilled so reliability, a steady, checkable work history, team attitude and a desire to work is what I look for.

Call me on 0114 2811470 for more information or forward your CV to me deborah@managementbank.com

So when you and R2N2 go for an interview for a “proper” job, you have been out of work for X amount of time while R2N2 as been working, which one do you is think is going to be viewed more favourably bt the new employer.

Isn't this a teeny bit patronising? :|