Cinema name help

Can anyone remember the name of the small cinema that was under the Grosvenor House or there abouts? Think it was where the Indian resteraunt was but not entirely sure. The time would have been 70s 80s maybe. Remember going there to see things like Rocky Horror Picture Show and Gregorys Girl. Last thing I saw there was probably Yanks starring Richard Gere which is making me think it was still there early 80s but cannot for the life of me remember the name nor can anyone at work . Help :help:

Remember going there to see things like Rocky Horror Picture Show and Gregorys Girl.

I saw Gregory's Girl there too, it was on a double bill with Porridge.

Cineplex tended to show "second run" films, that had already been on at either the Gaumont or ABC.

I remember a few school trips there too.

Cineplex tended to show "second run" films, that had already been on at either the Gaumont or ABC.

I went to see Roman Polanski's Macbeth there in 1982/3 with college.

Thanks so much everyone for your answers, we can move on to another poser at work today now:hihi:

Vague Boy We were probably sitting in the same row for those two films! Those were the days when you got two features eh? I remember that i took my Mum to see those two because I had just been to visit a boyfriend who lived in Cumbernauld where Gregorys girl was filmed and we were in the cinema so long she fell asleep:hihi:

I think it also had a bar if my memory serves me right .

I remember going there in the seventies (I left Sheffield in 1975) and I thought it tended to have 'arty' films. I think I went there to see a French film with friends from college once.