Strafford at it again, moving the goal posts !!

TAT

Oh yeah, so it is.

You're in the premiership. Oh hang on......

Ok, you got relegated but you bounced back in your first season down. Oh hang on.....

Ok, forget that, you're in pole position to go up this year. Oh hang on......

Well at least you've still got the parachute payments money and other money that is being lined up for new players that the manager is buying when he wants, and he's not relying largely on free transfers amnd loan signings. Oh hang on.....

Ok, at least you haven't had to sell all your best players of late. Oh, hang on.....

Ok, at least your ground has been singled out as the best one in the city by the World Cup bid team. Oh, hang on.....

Ok, at least all the fans are behind your manager and his style of play. Oh, hang on........

You know what. I'm going to have to agree with you. As a Wednesdayite, things are looking almost perfect at the lane :hihi:

I'm pleased your happy for us.

Maybe one day you will be as happy for your own teams situation.

Oh yeah, so it is.

You're in the premiership. Oh hang on......

Ok, you got relegated but you bounced back in your first season down. Oh hang on.....

Ok, forget that, you're in pole position to go up this year. Oh hang on......

Well at least you've still got the parachute payments money and other money that is being lined up for new players that the manager is buying when he wants, and he's not relying largely on free transfers amnd loan signings. Oh hang on.....

Ok, at least you haven't had to sell all your best players of late. Oh, hang on.....

Ok, at least your ground has been singled out as the best one in the city by the World Cup bid team. Oh, hang on.....

Ok, at least all the fans are behind your manager and his style of play. Oh, hang on........

You know what. I'm going to have to agree with you. As a Wednesdayite, things are looking almost perfect at the lane :hihi:

I bet you would still rather have our chairman though rather than that muppet you currently have:hihi:

Ha ha you bluntys make me laff. If you dont ______- bounce your a blade lol iti iti.

whats all this about i.t.i.if you dont bounce your a blade.why come on sheffield forum when you belong to wednesday,s hooligan group now grow up and get lost

I don't think Strafford is doing too bad a job, under the circumstances.

But I'm not under any illusion that we are in trouble.

And I do think that Mcabe has done a very good job at the lane.

However, LazyBlunt wrote that all was perfect at the lane. and whilst it's a lot better than at hillsborough, I don't think any of you really believe it's perfect at the lane.

I don't think Strafford is doing too bad a job, under the circumstances.

But I'm not under any illusion that we are in trouble.

And I do think that Mcabe has done a very good job at the lane.

However, LazyBlunt wrote that all was perfect at the lane. and whilst it's a lot better than at hillsborough, I don't think any of you really believe it's perfect at the lane.

Anyone who looks at the state of the Blades when Mcabe arrived and then look at them now will see he has done brilliantly for the Blades.

As for strafford, to be fair he has not got much to work with and if he is as good as his word he is only filling in until someone more capable comes along.