Royal mail is shocking.

who is getting fed up of royal mail now?

2nd class seems to be faster than 1st class, also our postman comes round at around 3 o'clock sometimes teatime.

they need to pull their socks up and sort it out.

Edited by cavalier_SRi

At least we have a postal service that isn't currently on strike.

I expect they're snowed under with all the internet deliveries for Xmas, give them a break!

2nd class seems to be faster than 1st class, also our postman comes round at around 3 o'clock sometimes teatime.

Grow up. If your that bothered get off your arse, get a job there and give them a hand, Instead of sat on your arse complaining on here.

Grow up. If your that bothered get off your arse' date=' get a job there and give them a hand, Instead of sat on your arse complaining on here.[/quote']

Well said. How would like your rocks freezing off trampling round miserable peoples houses with huge sacks of mail, it's a thankless job for crap pay.

i cant knock the postmen where i live,bought 3 items off ebay sunday and monday and three have been delivered.

postmen do an 8 hr shift like everyone else so not everyone gets their post for 8 am its impossible,I think they deserve a lot more credit than people give them,out in all weathers:)

Seems to be just you who's fed up. I work during the day so I don't have a problem with my mail being delivered any later than the crack of dawn. Don't know if you've heard, but postmen have been having a sh*tty time of it lately. Give them a break, eh?

They start later and have much more to deliver so of course they finish later.They deserve a medal for the hard work they do.They don't make the rules they just do the job.Give the fat cat bosses your grief and give the lads and lasses your support, they deserve praise not criticism.If the bosses at royal mail have their way there won't be a service to criticise.

Where else could you pay 38p put a letter in a box and have it delivered to the Shetland Isles or Lands End the next day. If you dont like Royal Mail, deliver you post yourself and see how long it takes, and how much it costs I have no complaints with RM I think they do a great job.

Give Adam Crozier a raise on his 3 million a year salary as hes doing a fine job.

Put him on a par with the top bankers - i.e the bgger mess he can make the higher his reward - Thats how business is done in England now.

While ever hes on the meagre 3 million then we must presume that everything in the garden is rosy as that tiny amount only represents a bit of mischief.

We,ll know when the industry is in a proper mess because (sir) Adam Crozier will reap a mans wage / payoff.

Where else could you pay 38p put a letter in a box and have it delivered to the Shetland Isles or Lands End the next day. If you dont like Royal Mail, deliver you post yourself and see how long it takes, and how much it costs I have no complaints with RM I think they do a great job.

MMMM - The way the job was done 20 years ago (i.e properly) would have you in a state of orgasm then if you think todays managerial shower are overseeing a great job.

Did anyone see the Panorama Programm where they put an ex marine fitness freak on a postmans round and he couldnt complete it in the time allocated by the Post Office computer system ?

Send the computer on the round if you have that much faith in it i say.

Edited by logiebaird

Give Adam Crozier a raise on his 3 million a year salary as hes doing a fine job.

Put him on a par with the top bankers - i.e the bgger mess he can make the higher his reward - Thats how business is done in England now.

While ever hes on the meagre 3 million then we must presume that everything in the garden is rosy as that tiny amount only represents a bit of mischief.

We,ll know when the industry is in a proper mess because (sir) Adam Crozier will reap a mans wage / payoff.

100% true....:hihi:

There's a Royal Mail advert at the bottom of the thread :hihi: It's almost as if they knew! :confused: