Do farts bother you ??

Needs must daftlad. Keep the romance alive, she'll thank you for it in the long run. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean. Its not nice though when the female of the household can outfart the male. I have the male reputation to think of:hihi:

I know what you mean. Its not nice though when the female of the household can outfart the male. I have the male reputation to think of:hihi:

Too right my man, If we show weakness other women will soon get wind of it!

Next thing we know, we'll be washing pots and stuff while the women folk sit on the sofa watching darts and ripping some right ones out!

I love to fart in public and like to see the reaction I get.

Dropped one out in Asda last night, next to a screaming brat, His mother then grabbed him by the hand shouting, 'Come on, let's get you to the toilet, I told you to go before we came out!'

It was foul and I even made myself feel sick.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You will have to get in line young hopeful, I'm not even considering divorcing this one yet. In fact, I'm just off to get in bed with that lucky lass, I've got one brewing. Good night. :hihi::thumbsup:

Dont forget to do the "pull my finger" gag first eh...... that should woo her.

Dont forget to do the "pull my finger" gag first eh...... that should woo her.

I'm a very sensual lover, and don't like to ruin the element of surprise.

I did forget to mention though, although I cannot fart as often as my wife at the moment, I do have the element of surprise as she is deaf. This is very handy in bed at night when she sleeps with her head under the duvet. You would have thought she would have learned by now, when I can let the rip they are truly bad

It's better to fart and smell a little than hold it in and be a cripple.

Smoking and bad breath are just as bad, oh and BO. soupy pits man their is now excuse, get a wash and use deody.

I like doing it in a library or bookshop. You know when someone parks themselves in front of you to peruse the bottom shelves, without saying 'Excuse me'? They're just at the level to get a right pungent faceful!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::D

My partner thinks theres something wrong with me as i seem to Fart all the time !

And tells me i should go to the toilet to fart !

Im sorry i put my fart down on this one - Men must be able to fart im starting a petition i tell you !!:):hihi:

Oh i dont like sprouts BUT this year im having loads at xmas :P:P:D:gag:

I can't stop farting each on is like a bomb makes all my tummy go stiff

Fart do not bother me unless so the culprit has had eggs or baked beans