Beginners Guide to Digital Photography: Charity Unleashed book

I recently purchased the charity unleashed book which costs £50 for over £1,000 of vouchers to use on food, drink and days out etc. :wow::wow:

http://www.charityunleashed.co.uk/

The main reason that I bought the book was because of the Beginers Guide to Photography which is advertised in the book as a full day in the Peak District covering all the basic skills in photography. The course itself is valued at £120. :bigsmile:

http://squaretwophotography.com/beginners.html

Well, I have to say that I've been on the course today and it was fantastic. :) The instructor was very good, he expalined everything in simple, easy to understand language i.e 'no geekiness' ;) and was well worth the price of booklet alone. It started at 10.30am and finished at 4pm. Unfortunately because of the appalling weather we couldn't go out into the Peak Distrcit and the course was held in the Square two Studio at Heeley. It was still great fun though. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if there are any of these books left but I've now bought another one as a Christmas present. Buy one, they're brilliant :clap::clap:

I tried to tell people how good this book was on here a few weeks ago, and got shot down.

Good to hear other people are enjoying this.

G.

The book is absolutely amazing - unbelievable value for money for the food and drinks vouchers alone. Can't wait to use the hotel & spa vouchers, and am really looking forward to the photography day. I've told loads of people about these books, and they've all been and bought one. Some have even bought 2!

Great to hear you're enjoying the experiences.

Ah Ive got a book and my H is really looking forward to the photography course! I've just finished my free moth at the source gym, we've used a hotel room voucher for a treat for our anniversary - it's great!!

x

Hi,

Can i clarify something, if I buy this voucher book, does that mean I can get the Digital Photography day course for 50 pound?

Hi, the day course is included in the price of the book. Buy the book for £50 and everything in it is paid for.

I recently purchased the charity unleashed book which costs £50 for over £1,000 of vouchers to use on food, drink and days out etc. :wow::wow:

http://www.charityunleashed.co.uk/

The main reason that I bought the book was because of the Beginers Guide to Photography which is advertised in the book as a full day in the Peak District covering all the basic skills in photography. The course itself is valued at £120. :bigsmile:

http://squaretwophotography.com/beginners.html

Well, I have to say that I've been on the course today and it was fantastic. :) The instructor was very good, he expalined everything in simple, easy to understand language i.e 'no geekiness' ;) and was well worth the price of booklet alone. It started at 10.30am and finished at 4pm. Unfortunately because of the appalling weather we couldn't go out into the Peak Distrcit and the course was held in the Square two Studio at Heeley. It was still great fun though. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if there are any of these books left but I've now bought another one as a Christmas present. Buy one, they're brilliant :clap::clap:

Thanks for the great feedback - I'm really glad you enjoyed it. It is a shame the weather has turned and we can't get out into the peaks but I hope you got enough from the course to keep you going.

Just to also point out that anyone using the Charity Unleashed voucher for the Beginner's Guide course will also receive £25 off the Studio Lighting Course which can be used at any time. I will be sending out an email to everyone who has used the voucher with the details so keep your eyes on your inbox!

HI, Bunderson, will you running courses using the voucher in Jan,etc?

HI, Bunderson, will you running courses using the voucher in Jan,etc?

Hi,

yes I run Beginner's Guide, Studio Lighting and Photoshop courses throughout the year. If you cannot make any of the dates advertised, please contact me and we can arrange another time to suit your schedule.

Thanks

Are they actual vouchers, so you could give them away as as present?

Hi all, why dont people say which vouchers theyve used and which ones seem to be great experiences? Has anyone done the spa? or afternoon tea? How were they?