Free cat wanted companion for my other

beefy26

I have a cat free to good home, but its black. She is a pedigree British Shorthair and 3 years old spayed, we have two other cats that do not get on with her, she belonged to a woman I shared a house with, the woman died and I helped take the dog and cat and find the dog a home, all sorted. So if anyone wants Pinkle then please pm me. Pinkle goes outside and lives with dogs quite happily. I can deliver her as I live in North yorkshire and visit South Yorks now and again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have brother and sister 5year old.

One pure white other black and white!

Need a new home due to owner medical reasons!

They have to stay together though as moving home i understand will be stressful enough at least they'll have each other then!

Please see my post!

No, Pippa, I read it that the owner had medical problems but wondered what they could be to have to rehome 2 five year olds. Is it a temp medical problem that a forumer could help with without having to rehome the cats permanently? I don't see much hope of rehoming one five year old, never mind two! Rescues are overflowing unfortunately.