IPhone 3GS query..

Gram?

earlier someone sent me some picture messages to my iPhone, the first I have received since I got it. Instead of getting the picture sytraight away, it tells me I need to log onto the O2 website to retrieve them.

Is there anyway to get the pictures instantly on my phone without faffing about on the O2 website?

Thanks.

Yes - just text 'MMS' to 1010 and you will get a message from 02 in a couple of minutes when it has been enabled.

Sorry to go off-topic, but does anyone know if you can do something similar on Orange? I need my MMS enabling but would rather avoid an hour trying to explain that to Orange customer services.

Cheers Happidayz, that's the on-phone settings though, I need the MMS actually activating. The phone itself is set up correctly but if I receive an MMS I just get a text with details to retrieve it on the Orange website..

and if that fails go in store and get them to call through.

I'd never have thought of that! :D

I'm out and about today so I'll give it a go, thanks!

Cheers Happidayz, that's the on-phone settings though, I need the MMS actually activating. The phone itself is set up correctly but if I receive an MMS I just get a text with details to retrieve it on the Orange website..

I'd never have thought of that! :D

I'm out and about today so I'll give it a go, thanks!

Wat phone is it and I will get u mms settings if u give me make n model.

Wat phone is it and I will get u mms settings if u give me make n model.

It's an HTC Artemis. Thanks for the offer, the MMS settings are already on though. My SIM isn't MMS enabled, you have to ring Orange customer services to get it activated. I hate talking to customer services who usually know less than I do so was wondering if there's a quick way like the O2 method zongamin mentioned. There doesn't seem to be so I'll pop into the Orange shop and get them to do it for me. ;)