Attercliffe lads

the name christian, i think he was related to tommy and neil keenan

the name christian, i think he was related to tommy and neil keenan

yes, brothers. whos this?

use to know tommy and neil as yougsters when i lived on cliffe near mathews furniture store didnt know other brother only his name My sister lived on woodbourn rd in the yard behinde jennings old shop

:Dhi graham its gary mitchell ov cors iremba yer

anyone remember graham christian?.

hi graham ows evry 1 goin on gary mitchell here luv t hera from all of yer if pos...

i used to go to ripon street rec alot but what are flying planks get the grey matter working i remember the old guy who used to supervise no messing in them days they used to be there everyday i remember the other rec down carbrook where the old guy was and they had a seperate room where the older generation used to play cards and dominos in an afternoon

frank is name was an wen it wer cold he used to shut is door an me an mi mates used to climb onto roof an put a grass sod on his chimney cant say what he used to call us but did we love that guy he would do anything for your...

I remember the flying planks, boy did we used to get them flying. They would never be allowed these days.

ye the flying planks other name rocking horse

broken knees knocked out teeth you name it it happened on it .and it was blue yellow red and green ...and if the slide had a been there today it would,nt be for long cos it wer brass ...lol

Mod Note

Just a reminder that we have users who use machine readers to read this forum and they cannot handle text speak, please try to avoid using text speak

Jack Wright married a relative of mine..

jack wrght married patricia. shes a relative of mine.... so you must be.

hi graham ows evry 1 goin on gary mitchell here luv t hera from all of yer if pos...

Hi gary, havent seen or heared from you or our george for years i hope you are ok. hows george going on ?. send me his number please.