UFC 104, poor judging does Shogun out of the title.

Gram?

Did anyone else watch this event? Shogun landed tons more cleaner strikes, was the constant aggressor, and had is the first person Machida hasn't been able to time right.

I was shocked at the decision to give it to Machida, but it wasn't quite a robbery. I'm just worried that the judges hired by the athletic commissions don't know enough about the sport, and aren't sure what they are judging.

You c*nt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't you have put **spoiler!!!** in the bloody title. Aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a spoiler if it's already been shown live on TV. How long were you going to wait before watching it?

yes it is. by definition a spoiler SPOILS RESULTS for people who haven't watched an event yet! and it was only on about 3 days ago, it's not like it was last year.

Maybe if you didn't live in Parson Cross and could have afforded to watch this on the night then you wouldn't have this problem.

Oh, and Cain Velazquez stopped Rothwell in the 2nd round, and Stevenson won on points.

lol.

You (removed)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't you have put **spoiler!!!** in the bloody title. Aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the title kind of gives it away in the first place dont you think, bit of an idiot only to realise who won/lost by clicking on the thread.

Edited by scottf

i think the title kind of gives it away in the first place dont you think, bit of an idiot only to realise who won/lost by clicking on the thread.

are u retarded? i clicked on the thread because the title spoiled it for me, hence the advice to write spoiler in the title :rolleyes:

Edited by Amaranthus