Moist @HUBs this Friday 1st July and Saturday 9th July 2005

skyfitsboy

July see's Moist launching their first weekend night's at the HUBs on Friday 1st July and Saturday 9th July 2005 following on from the success of their monthly Thursday night escapades.

Music is pretty good, split between two glittery spanglefilled rooms pumping out much more of a mix of contempory dance & pop, camp classics and funky house than CLIMAX courtesy of JANETPLAYSTAPES.

Plenty of cheap drink offers from the 2 bars, it is a students Union after all!

B4 11pm it's £4. After it's £4.50 NUS & £5.50 FULL.

EVERYONE is welcome not just the GAYS, even local people, lol!:thumbsup:

...And if you are going down early, Hallam Union Bar - The Phoenix - is open every Friday starting this week (July 1st) with Quiz, DJs, cheap drinks (no NUS needed to get into the bar) from 4.30pm-11pm. See advert in advert section above, cheers.

its now veronicaplaystapes actually lol. dont ask!! JANET R.I.P

VERONICAPLAYSTAPES is a night on at the lounge every wednesday fantastic resident djs, good friends of mine-the cherrybomber (from the cherry bombs), amy dutronc and chadtoddbruce. they will be playing in the main room at moist I believe, I shall be there and would be great to see you all get your sexy bums on the dance floor!! Remember, you dont have to be gay, just openminded ;)

Archived