Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

Good luck on your quest for justice and hope Molly stays safe...

How did the dog run on Saturday?

our molly has been downgraded to A3 for a trophy race saturday night....should be in with a shout as she is the only wide dog in the race and her times have been good.....justice for matt...the flying machine

our molly ran fourth last week...put another wide dog in at the last minute and it was tipped all over the shop....won at 5/2

she runs tonight at 660....giving 11 lengths to trap 1 though...2 is the fancied dog...think i'll go for 2 and our molly...if the price is right...

about time she went back to running monday or thursday...10.30 on a friday night is not a good time...

sorry eastbank that molly is up so late tonight but i asked iff she could run for my sisters retirement do 35 more people to spread the words justice for matt:love:

sorry eastbank that molly is up so late tonight but i asked iff she could run for my sisters retirement do 35 more people to spread the words justice for matt:love:

its a good job its not a school night...she can have a nice sleep in tomorrow..and look forward to her horsemeat on sunday lunch..:hihi::hihi:

our molly is running again saturday night at 21.40 with another wide dog in the race...this tends to hamper her performance...not happy prefer her to race in the afternoon on mon/thur....when its only £1.50 a pint..come on justice for matt....

So, she may be 'hampered', let's hope that does not result in 'injured'. Oh, so it's fine for her to be 'BAGS' fodder as long as the beer is cheap!

So, she may be 'hampered', let's hope that does not result in 'injured'. Oh, so it's fine for her to be 'BAGS' fodder as long as the beer is cheap!

dont like two wide dogs in the same race...she doesn't like it...like i dont like her running at half ten on a friday or saturday night...i prefer to watch her run on a monday or thursday so i can take my dad who wont go in the evening...the beer is a bonus...they also have bags in the evening....mind you i'm going tomorrow...better than working...got two dogs to lump on...not what you know its who you know...:hihi::hihi:

So, she 'don't like it', well why make her then? Ha ha, lets not go 'around the houses' on this one again eastbank!!!

So, she 'don't like it', well why make her then? Ha ha, lets not go 'around the houses' on this one again eastbank!!!

because i dont pick her races...the people at owlerton do....should have really said i dont like it but it hampers her from winning....trap five will win her race...