Justice for Matt (Greyhound) - Update on Progress

So she's still alive then?

alive and well and running like the wind....should have seen her chasing the kids on sunday...loved it...all of them....tell the greeks to get their fingers out and convict the murdering scum...so molly can retire...

mind you the country is that skint might send them mollys winnings...not

I'm sure the Greeks would listen to me! not...however I totally agree with you wanting justice, it's a scandal. Will never understand anyone who races a greyhound though...thats another scandal..

I'm sure the Greeks would listen to me! not...however I totally agree with you wanting justice, it's a scandal. Will never understand anyone who races a greyhound though...thats another scandal..

no according to wikipedia its classed as a sport.....and an exciting one at that...our molly is getting faster and running longer....she is a true athlete...and loves the kids....not be long before she is living infront of the fire...

At least you're getting the bit about the fire right....

At least you're getting the bit about the fire right....

do you leave yours out in all weathers then...not very caring that....molly will retire to the family home...

What on earth makes you think I'd leave a dog out in all weathers? grasping at straws haha. Glad that Molly has a home waiting [iF it's true], hope she survives her racing career, so many don't...

What on earth makes you think I'd leave a dog out in all weathers? grasping at straws haha. Glad that Molly has a home waiting [iF it's true], hope she survives her racing career, so many don't...

you commented on me wanting her to settle infront of the fire....and matthew's family will certainly welcome our molly into the family home...you should see the kids playing with her in the paddock every sunday....ebony runs round while molly nods her very long hair....

at present molly is on the up and contributing to the campaign....she is now learning that she doesn't have to run through the pack..but bide her time and stay wide...and pick them off one by one...at present she is A2 and we want her to reach the top.....then retire to the family home....

and make way for justice for matt...the racehorse....

our molly is running monday at 1.44 race 11.....her second outing at A2...lost by a neck last tuesday....read her full race history..at http://www.greyhounddata.com......she is getting better with every race...justice for matt...the flying machine

i thought that the greeks invented the the running thing,olimpics springs to mind so why is it ok for a man or woman to run but not a dog?your arguement d,snt make sense

well molly gets another crack at A2 on saturday night...she has now finished 2nd and 5th...so hopefully third time lucky...see her full record at http://www.greyhounddata.com

justice for matt the flying machine

our molly ran 2nd on saturday...and she's had a pay rise...and she was treated to a nice piece of horsemeat for her sunday dinner....and she loved it...justice for matt...the flying machine

nice to see catsrock rooney...romping home at 6/4 last night....cannot believe i missed it...dropped to A3 and obliged....hoping molly gets a run thursday before i go to brighton for three days....justice for matt