I need a fast acting cold cure.. I don't care what it is, I'll do it!!

mojo1

Night Nurse and a Scotch, at least you will feel feel no pain.

'' ' Cos you'll be a million miles away, but at the same time you'll be right here in my picture frame. ''

I thought we'd discussed this drugging me and taking pictures plan of yours!

Not going to happen, matey!:suspect:

I wouldn't mind a cold... this thread is FULL of my favourite things! :D

Whisky, Olives, Sleep and erm... Crayfish ;)... and erm... (Now completely distracted) I blame the cold. :suspect:

Anyway H have a lovely time and don't catch a chill to go with the cold.

Oh Edna, this isn't one of your crushes is it??

He looks like Zoidberd, but smaller!! Didn't you know?:hihi:

Thanks lovey, I'll have a wonderful time and try not to spend too much time in the sea :)

I have a cold.

Not a problem ordinarily. I usually just ignore them and get on with it.

However.

My beloved baby brother is getting married on Saturday and I'm off to Whitby in the morning for the weekend with the whole family.

Now me being me I find the thought of going to a wedding and infecting all the guests with the sniffles quite an amusing one, except for... well... I quite like my brother and his future missis.

So How do I be well by Saturday???:help:

I'm now working on the theory that I can hold my alcohol better than a cold virus and drinking it into submission... wish me luck!

I never have a cold or flu for more than one day, and this 100% gauranteed remedy also fits in with your drinking theory :thumbsup:

A good double measure of dark rum with a cereal type spoon of honey, same again butter in a mug topped up with hot water, take maybe three or four of these and then wash them down after with a twelve case of Magners

Wake up in the morning from wherever you have fallen and jump straight in the shower and you WILL feel 100% better, I promise you :thumbsup:

Edited by jongo

I never have a cold or flu for more than one day, and this 100% gauranteed remedy also fits in with your drinking theory :thumbsup:

A good double measure of dark rum with a cereal type spoon of honey, same again butter in a mug topped up with hot water, take maybe three or four of these and then wash them down after with a twelve case of Magners

Wake up in the morning from wherever you have fallen and jump straight in the shower and you WILL feel 100% better, I promise you :thumbsup:

Thanks, jongo.

Are the magners essential or can I substitute them for really good cider?

Any cider you like, but it does deffo work. :D

I know from experience that drinking that much whilst healthy makes me feel like death warmed up for a couple of days...

As I already feel like death warmed up it just might work!

I like that kind of logic! :D

If nothing else I won't care about the cold anymore :hihi:

I know from experience that drinking that much whilst healthy makes me feel like death warmed up for a couple of days...

As I already feel like death warmed up it just might work!

I like that kind of logic! :D

If nothing else I won't care about the cold anymore :hihi:

That was my theory and it worked :D

Just for our entertainment, you could stay posting just so we can see how drunk you get :hihi: