Anyone Lost A Brown Doberman?

There is a very giddy brown Doberman dog roaming around Wheta/Rokeby/Colley Ave, its terrifying the kids to death, not sure who to call.....dog warden/police...XX

arrr id try n find the owners first. They charge loads to get them out of the kennels plus they get put down if no one collects him/her. Just have a walk around and let everyone know you found him/her and to contact you.

arrr id try n find the owners first. They charge loads to get them out of the kennels plus they get put down if no one collects him/her. Just have a walk around and let everyone know you found him/her and to contact you.

Ok, thank you. X

Let the local shops know aswel i reckon? The owners will probably ask there if their out looking for him/her? Hope you find its owner x

Think the dog may be called Zar, know the owner sold the dog but not sure who too. cannot get in touch with the person who sold this dog.

it may not be that one

hi if you catch the dog i maybe know someone who willlook after it while the owners are found terrible place for dogs in kennels

hi if you catch the dog i maybe know someone who willlook after it while the owners are found terrible place for dogs in kennels

That is a great thing to do if your friend can do it and is set up for caring for a dog, so long as they do it legally by informing the dog warden that the dog has been found so that the legal owners have the chance to get their dog back :)

Some of the kids managed to get a lead, seems a nice dog but was getting hungry, and didnt want it snapping. I think they called police, dog has gone now anyway...I just hope its with rightful owner. XX

Where did he go has the dog warden been nformed,if the dog is still lose please leave a message and we will try and pick him up and we can check if he is chipped it is not safe for him to be wandering as he could get knocked over etc

Well he's on the lose again! Did we manage to find out who he is??

Doesn't look like it !! But at least you know it's friendly enough to be caught.