LOAF hair salon in Crystal Peaks - any good?

Has anyone seen the new hair salon in Crystal Peaks called Loaf? I was thinking of booking there but can't find any reviews. Is it any good?

I have got some vouchers for a free cut/style if you want one pm me. I knew the owner 15 yrs ago an he was excellent then. They were on the c4 programme "risking it" some yrs back and now have 4 soon to be 5 fully booked salons. A couple of friends have used the vouchers and are very pleased. Kayleigh the creative director gave them their free cut so not juniors.

Thanks, i have already got one of those discount vouchers but thanks for offering. A guy gave one to me as I checked out the pricelist last week - he must have been the owner.

I think i'll give them a go - feel sorry for Regis - they're next door but one!

Edited by alstromeria
unfinished

Ironically that is where he started out when Crystal Peaks first opened. Does the voucher say free style on the front if not it is only a 50% off voucher the ones I have are free!!

The one I have is 50% off the first visit. Are your vouchers for a free cut?

It's ok, just double checked the price list - it's the colour that's the pricey bit £63.00 for full head high lights - ouch!

Thanks anyway!

use the 50% voucher for colour ie colour and cut for 31.50!! Bargain.

That's what I was thinking! And after all that they're fully booked!!!!!!!

That is just my luck!

They cant be that good giving most customers a 1st free hair cut?? they are well over priced i wouldnt dare id rather stick to my normal hair stylist.

P.s They were giving everone a free voucher for a cut and blow at the weekend would rather not to be fair.

booked in for next week using that free voucher thing!