Sign in to follow this  

S-VHS machines on sale in Sheffield?

Need to replace my old JVC Super VHS VCR and cant seem to find any.....I dont think they are obsolete yet as new models still being made. Cant find any online, Comet used to sell them, as did Dixons, Richer Sounds, etc, anyone know of any retail store in Sheffield that stocks JVC S-VHS VCR's?

(For those who have no idea what I mean, S-VHS is not 'normal' VHS, its a higher resolution format closer to DVD quality than 'normal' VHS.....I have 100's of s-vhs tapes and nothing to play them back on any more......

If its more expensive than a normal video then Cole Brothers will probably sell them.

These days they retail at around £80, which is not much more than a basic VHs machine.....does Coles have a web site?

John Lewis . com

I can't see anything on Coles web site :(

You could try calling the Panasonic shop on Pinstone Street, or the Sony shop in Meadowhall ?

John Lewis's web site doesn't have a quarter of the stuff that they sell in the stores. Give Coles a ring.

surely someone on the net will sell them- what about ebay?

2ND HAND ONES ON EBAY.......not interested, they will be knackered