I give up. Wallow in your glory I say..

I see that the Minimum wage thread was closed. No doubt this will be closed soon too as being unfit or daring to question the mods. Or even just shining a bright light on the bias and censorship on here. Shutting threads down for being the easy way out, the simple the mediocre way is no way at all. Mediocrity is the vice of the doomed.

It's not that I mind the bias but it's the fact it's unquestionable. The fact that Sheffield is still full of the same clannish prats as it was when I lived there. Same as now. Dare to question the Great Working Man and you are an outsider. I was an outsider before because I worked my arse off to make something of my life - I'm an outside now. At least I dont have to live in Sheffield any longer.

Tara.

Hey..where ya going to? Somewhere hot?

I think you'll find that the minimum wage thread is not closed. Would you like your teddy back now?

Au contraire, you've been trolled I'm afraid

That's it...rub his nose in it...:D:D

He was having such a lovely flounce too :hihi:

He was having such a lovely flounce too :hihi:

I was thinking of lending him my new flouncing frock!:hihi:

So mort, what's the policy on threads that are a complaint against the mods when there's no complaint to answer?

I think you'll find it's wide, wide open and available for all to view, and always has been. Now, that umble pie .... ;)

Closing ;)