Loss of freeview channels in s11

Hi, been having trouble with my freeview channels today, all of a sudden chan 5 is no available and many others have bad signals. Been fine for over a month perfect picture last night on chan 5, no signs of bother. Anyone else in the area had the same issues?

It is definately not a technical problem on my part. retuning does nothing.

cheers

If it's anything like Sky it will be because it is a bit windy, sunny or cloudy! :rant:

I live in S11 near Endcliffe Park and cannot get 5 very clearly all the time. I never get Dave, Dave ja vu or Sky Sports News though!

It's a gorgeous afternoon out there.

Get your arse down to the Peace Gardens, instead of watching 5 / Channel 5 / C5 / fiver or whatever they brand it as these days.

x

Freeview have gone bust .......that is what happens when you have something for nothing

It's a gorgeous afternoon out there.

Get your arse down to the Peace Gardens, instead of watching 5 / Channel 5 / C5 / fiver or whatever they brand it as these days.

x

lol, i can think of a million other places id rather be than the peace gardens - suitable alternatives such as helmand province come to mind. :loopy:

Virgin tv is having a wobbly too, just as I wanted to catch up on a few programmes :(

I live in S11 and all I can add is that you're lucky to get any Freeview channels.

We can get b***er all here, the terrestrial is rubbish as well with no chance of C5 and ghosty ITV. Virgin don't have to try too hard to sell their product around here.

:(

I live in S11 near Endcliffe Park and cannot get 5 very clearly all the time. I never get Dave, Dave ja vu or Sky Sports News though!

no probs with these or any others at hunters bar on freeview or top up tv downstairs (and we havent got an outdoor ariel) but sometimes lose channels upstairs. We just retune every so often and things get back to normal after a while

(and we never used to get Channel 5 before we had top up tv but its great now for some reason)

we went topuptv cos they didnt put cable up our road and sky is too pricey

Edited by katkin

Ive literally lost all the 'five' channels, nothing else, had them perfect for a month since i moved in then all of a sudden they have vanished!

Retuned and still no luck. weird!

Not had freeview on today but last night messaes kept coming on to re scan channels but when we pressed ok nothing happened we in s11 too

I live in S11 and all I can add is that you're lucky to get any Freeview channels.

We can get b***er all here, the terrestrial is rubbish as well with no chance of C5 and ghosty ITV. Virgin don't have to try too hard to sell their product around here.

:(

Have to agree with you no reception at all. Tried various freeview boxes and booster ariels. Last winter only way to get anything was by opening livingroom windows wide open-heating full blast and shivering-cannot get cables on this bit so watch everything through computer