Steven Gerrard is found not guilty of affray after punching someone

it was probebly some everton fan or manu fat trying to wind gerrard up

If I was on the money Gerrard was I'd let them say what they wanted.

People could say "Liverpool scum" and I'd reply "Yes but I'm a millionaire and your wife has probably fantasized about me".

What gets me is the response of the Liverpool fans - sending death threats to the man who who punched by Gerrard. There's even a Facebook group against him.

What a horrible group of people these fans are. Of course in their eyes 'Stevie G' did nothing wrong. They always have something to complain about. A poor example to kids today.

When you are paid stupid money every week you have a moral obligation to conduct yourself in a decent fashion. Gerrard will now go back to work and carry on like nothing has happened. The Liverpool crew will continue to pay stupid money to see them every week and chuck more money down their throat.

The least Gerrard can do now is make a sizeable donation to an anti-violence charity - he should show children that phycial violence does not solve anything.

What gets me is the response of the Liverpool fans - sending death threats to the man who who punched by Gerrard. There's even a Facebook group against him.

What a horrible group of people these fans are. Of course in their eyes 'Stevie G' did nothing wrong. They always have something to complain about. A poor example to kids today.

When you are paid stupid money every week you have a moral obligation to conduct yourself in a decent fashion. Gerrard will now go back to work and carry on like nothing has happened. The Liverpool crew will continue to pay stupid money to see them every week and chuck more money down their throat.

The least Gerrard can do now is make a sizeable donation to an anti-violence charity - he should show children that phycial violence does not solve anything.

Don't be ridiculous, he was found not guilty he doesn't owe anything to anyone. Bringing up how much he earns is irrelevant- he is paid what he is worth in an industry worth billions.

Don't be ridiculous, he was found not guilty he doesn't owe anything to anyone. Bringing up how much he earns is irrelevant- he is paid what he is worth in an industry worth billions.

Go4it being ridiculous !

Go4it sounds more sensible than you.

Of course he was found not guilty, his earning are extremely relevant, without expensive lawyers Gerrard would have been found guilty.

He hit a guy 3 times without reply, the guy was alone Gerrard had a 5 man posse with him. One of Gerrards posse smacked the guy first, that gives you an idea of Gerrards 'friends'.

Gerrard was lucky to get off with this, if he has anything about him at all then he should do as Go4it suggests i.e. make a statement denouning violence with a donation to victims of violence.

Go4it being ridiculous !

Go4it sounds more sensible than you.

Of course he was found not guilty, his earning are extremely relevant, without expensive lawyers Gerrard would have been found guilty.

He hit a guy 3 times without reply, the guy was alone Gerrard had a 5 man posse with him. One of Gerrards posse smacked the guy first, that gives you an idea of Gerrards 'friends'.

Gerrard was lucky to get off with this, if he has anything about him at all then he should do as Go4it suggests i.e. make a statement denouning violence with a donation to victims of violence.

Well thankfully it was up to the jury who knew all the facts and not those outside of the courtroom who have a probelm with someone earning what they deserve.

Hes a **** and where have we got with him in the england side anyway?

Hes a **** and where have we got with him in the england side anyway?

With a sharp mind like that it's a mystery why you're not a lawyer yourself.:roll:

Carlsberg don't do Juries.......

Unless they do your shirt sponsorship as well

Well thankfully it was up to the jury who knew all the facts and not those outside of the courtroom who have a probelm with someone earning what they deserve.

So are you contesting the CCTV evidence?

The incident of the DJ being hit and then Gerrard laying into him has been shown.

Even if Gerrard was provoked, he's paid millions each year and part of his career is to not rise to it. It's unproffesional conduct.

Guilt isn't always proven in a legal sense which is the harsh reality of the CJS but it doesn't mean that Gerrard isn't guilty.

He was guitly as hell. Does the verdict mean that anybody can go and punch somebody because they THOUGHT that they were going to attack them?....I think not!.......What a COMPLETE FARCE! It makes our legal system a laughing stock.

What do you expect from people from Liverpool. Have you seen the Liverpool version of Monopoly. It only has one square on it - Go to jail

What do you expect from people from Liverpool. Have you seen the Liverpool version of Monopoly. It only has one square on it - Go to jail

I once called at a pub in Liverpool, the first prize on the raffle was an alibi.