anyone able to help please?

hi we have started taking in rescue guinea pigs and soon to be rabbits and will be receiving 6 in the next few days:o but as we have our current hutches full already we are in desperate need of good condition hutches/runs and definately water bottles. they must be as cheap as possible if not free:confused: (sorry for sounding cheeky but vet bills and food all come out of our own pocket), if anyone is able to help please PM me, many thanks xx:)

we are in s2 manor park area but can collect from most places

We haven't got any stuff, but good luck with your venture!

thanks hun :D

Sorry cant help have you tried freecycle?

yeh im on there now with 4 messages, fingers crossed though. we already have 10 hutches filled and cant put new ones with old ones straight away hence others needed xx

Hi

I have a double hutch on legs that I had specially made. The bottom door needs fixing but you are welcome to it - not a big job - but I don't need it so you are welcome to it if you want it. Other than the bottom door it is in very good condition - it is weatherproofed but was only ever inside the porch for winter accommodation. It is one on the bottom and split two ways on the top with mesh partition - no hole for ramp etc - so 3 places really. I'm in S25 area. Pm me if you are interested cos I am off work all week for collection purposes :thumbsup:

Edited by foxyflugel

I also have a double hutch, its a few years old and was handmade at the time would need a new lock and a couple of other minor improvements but you can have it for free, I'm in the S20 area:)

Hi

I have a double hutch on legs that I had specially made. The bottom door needs fixing but you are welcome to it - not a big job - but I don't need it so you are welcome to it if you want it. Other than the bottom door it is in very good condition - it is weatherproofed but was only ever inside the porch for winter accommodation. It is one on the bottom and split two ways on the top with mesh partition - no hole for ramp etc - so 3 places really. I'm in S25 area. Pm me if you are interested cos I am off work all week for collection purposes :thumbsup:

I also have a double hutch, its a few years old and was handmade at the time would need a new lock and a couple of other minor improvements but you can have it for free, I'm in the S20 area

that would be fantastic, i will contact you both and arrange collections:D:D:D thank you so much xxx

can't help coz we are stretched as it is altho not full outside coz they are all inside at the min. just wanted to wish you luck.

Edited by jediwarrior
didn't finish sentance

can't help coz we are stretched as it is altho not full outside coz they are all inside at the min. just wanted to wish you.

thanks chuck and thanks for your advice the other day re ferret. :D

Happy to help - good on ya for rescuing little buns and pigs :D

thanks for your help, got 3 to pick up tomorrow which should be ok for 4 of the piggies, anyone else able to help at all, either hutch/run or bottles please/???? xxxxxxx