New Indian restaurant- Dosanj at west one

LadyKx

Those prices are insane. East and West is too far for me to go all the time so a West One restaurant of similar quality would be a great attraction - I would probably go once a week. Maybe the prices will drop 50%?

In the meantime, are there any lunchtime specials on offer?

The prices are expensive!! I might be willing to try it though.

However this really bothers me from their website:

"A menu created to accomadate for all tastes with mild and hot dishes from a large vegatraian option to specilisty fish dishes."

Am i just a bit pedantic or does this bother others as much?

The prices are expensive!! I might be willing to try it though.

However this really bothers me from their website:

"A menu created to accomadate for all tastes with mild and hot dishes from a large vegatraian option to specilisty fish dishes."

Am i just a bit pedantic or does this bother others as much?

It wouldn't be an authentic Anglo-Indian restaurant experience without a few typos on the menu. I expect that they are deliberately inserted, to help make us feel 'at home'.

I'll let you off! Based on your other posts you appear genuine! Nice to see a proper comment for the place! :hihi:

Ok, now I have to admit one thing, while that evening was the first and only time I have met the owner, he is appearing in a project I am working on. Still no bias as the food was delicious and interesting, if you ignored the standard 'English' fare section.

This whole forum thing is addictive, need to focus on work and less on keeping an eye on my posts.