Sunbathing on the balcony

To the girl sunbating on the balcony of Wards brewery.

All my team have a birdseye view.....this is an IT company for chists sake...how much work do think is being done? Unless someone on another balcony puts a sign up offering free Star Trek film tickets, they won't stop oggling !

All my team have a birdseye view.....this is an IT company for chists sake...how much work do think is being done? Unless someone on another balcony puts a sign up offering free Star Trek film tickets, they won't stop oggling !

I'm guessing you're on level 2. The view from level 1 isn't as good and people are beginning to wonder why I keep offering to go to the drinks machine for them.

Have none of you got a camera so that you could help us to really understand the terrible distraction you are suffering ?

More to the point, she's going to burn, there's no way that last application of suntan cream was sufficient. Just a quick glance confirmed my worries - there are at least 8 or 9 small areas she missed.

More to the point, she's going to burn, there's no way that last application of suntan cream was sufficient. Just a quick glance confirmed my worries - there are at least 8 or 9 small areas she missed.

Don't worry folks...one of my team volunteered to perform a detailed analysis of the sun-cream situation. He said he would watch for hours if absolutely necessary.

I'm guessing you're on level 2. The view from level 1 isn't as good and people are beginning to wonder why I keep offering to go to the drinks machine for them.

Yes, level2. No wonder the repairman has been to this drinks machine 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I dread to think what the coffee stats are compared to the machine below.