Hucklow Primary School in Firth Park 4th school hit by swine flu

rang beck school they havent heard anyone of havin swine flu!

thats good news, i'm just trying to keep track of it, i work in a local chemist, have a kid at hartley brook and i'm pregnant, so i'm trying to keep up with where its at, sorry if i have worried anyone.

glad u put it on actually, im not worried about it cos i think well will all get it in one way or another i just worry how bad we will get it. but this mornin my daughter woke up wiv cold sore throat n temp so she cant go to school anyway if i hear anything else will put it on here.

glad u put it on actually, im not worried about it cos i think well will all get it in one way or another i just worry how bad we will get it. but this mornin my daughter woke up wiv cold sore throat n temp so she cant go to school anyway if i hear anything else will put it on here.

Take your daughter to doc's to see if she has got it just to be safe,they have to have test done for it to be confirmed.

The symptoms are just like normal flu to start off with.

Take your daughter to doc's to see if she has got it just to be safe,they have to have test done for it to be confirmed.

The symptoms are just like normal flu to start off with.

if you suspect you have swine flu is it not recomended that you dont go into the doctors in case it is and you risk infecting others...?????

they wont c her until monday now they said if she gets worst over weekend go to walkin centre

I can't see them saying that, sorry.

The advise to GP's is that if it is suspected swine flu to visit at home......... Many of the PCT websites, including Sheffield's say this

i never said she had swine flu or that i suspected swine flu, i said it has been said to be at her school, n that she had woken up with cold, sore throat n a temp this morning. cos she hasnt been in contact wiv anyone we no has swine flu they dont seem to care.