ES feat. Nic Fanciulli & Reset Robot - Sat 13th June @ 02 Academy

On Saturday June 13th, ES welcome one of the most freshest and consistent Dj's in house music back to Sheffield for an exclusive set alongside Sci tec's newest sighning, for his GLOBAL UNDERGROUND TOUR......

ES are proud to present....NIC FANCIULLI & RESET ROBOT

Nic boasts a portfolio of residencies across the globe that is both testament to his talent and versatility. Starting in the USA, Nic previously held a quarterly resident at Space in Miami, undoubtedly one of the finest nightclubs on the planet. With one Space in the bag, another comes in the form of that legendary terrace in Ibiza for which Nic now plays nearly every Sunday in the summer. This resulted in the headline 'Terrace Kings' which Nic achieved alongside Paul Woolford on their DJ Magazine cover story in August 2006. He also held a residency at the magnificent Il Muretto in Venice and finally back to Britain, where Nic has been responsible for ClubClass developing from a provincial club event, to one of the UK's finest and most influential house nights. ClubClass then went to the Ministry Of Sound in London, which has given Nic an excellent platform in which to showcase his music, as well as the opportunity to play alongside the likes of Danny Tenaglia, Rolando and Funk D' void. March 2008 sees Nic starting a brand new night called Atomic at the esteemed club The End in London. Nic is in good company, The End's has fellow resident holders include Laurent Garnier and Sven Vath.

Nic's production and remix work alongside Andy Chatterley, under Skylark and its ******* son Buick Project, has proved fundamental in pushing him through as both an artist and DJ. Essential new tune status is a regular occurrence for Nic's productions and he has been called upon to remix a plethora of acts including Underworld, Tiefschwarz, Unkle, Kylie and Deep Dish. Critical acclaim doesn't get much better than a Grammy nomination and exactly what they got in 2007 when Buick Project was nominated for their remix of Tracey Thorn/Tiefschwarz track 'Damage'.

Add this to successful releases for Renaissance and it's clear that Nic enjoys a very busy studio schedule. Working with Renaissance has now become common place for Nic after he followed the likes of Sasha, Digweed and Deep Dish, by releasing a compilation on their legendary series in 2005. The mix received huge props from journalists and clubbers alike, was backed by a thirty date world tour and sold thousands worldwide.

2007 saw Nic join forces with James Zabiela for their One+One alliance, causing something of a press frenzy they toured across the globe, made some original productions in the form of 'No Pressure' and 'Rover' and released a double CD. Wasting no time Nic then went back in the studio with Skylark partner Andy and the result was their first artist album; 'I-Panik' was released in November of 2007 with a full remix package coming in Spring 2008. The likes of Laurent Garnier praised the album and the press were blown away ' citing it as an intelligent piece of electronica. The remix package sees contributions from acts as diverse as Joris Voorn, Funk Dvoid, Joel Mull, and many others.

Providing support is Sci tecs Newest Sighning Dave Robertson aka RESET ROBOT, with numerous underground hits all supported firmly by many artists,this is sure to be one exclusive set not to be missed!!

Doors will open at 11.00pm, with the night running through until 4am. Advance tickets are just £6 and will guarantee you entry.

Dont forget to check out our friends at Sa-kis & bar23.

Bar23 is the official pre bar for ES

ES feat. NIC FANCIULLI & RESET ROBOT

Sat 13th May

O2 Academy

37-43 Arundel Gate, Sheffield, S1 2PN

Times: 11pm - 4am

Entry:£7.00 ADV/£5.00NUS//£9.00 OTD

PRE ADVANCE TICKETS AT SAKIS

Info: 07525039191

http://www.myspace.com/electrosexualnylon

http://www.myspace.com/nicfanciulli

http://www.myspace.com/resetrobot

http://www.myspace.com/daverobertson82

http://www.myspace.com/evanswaterfall

----AFTERPARTY @ PANELOPES----

Text 'ES' & your 'FULL NAME' to 07944 379495

£4/5 With a text

£6 on the door without a tex

same night as sasha!!!!

doh!!!

Let battle commence.

Fanciulli... hands... down

Controversial!

In my opnion, Sasha is old school. He's almost too big... He survives on the brand that is his name.

The last few times I saw him it was boring. Would much rather see Fanciulli, but thats just a prefered taste in music from my part.

Couldn't be dealing with Sasha dipping in and out of late 90's prog scene, which I've seen him do...

You young uns just have no respect ;)

Think I'd prefer Fanciulli nowadays to be fair though.

Now, I would agree. At his height in 91/92 I'd take Sasha every time.

I have ample respect for the man... I've got a backlog of renaissance and northern exposure cds... He was an innovator and a genius...

Just now-a-days, times have changed, scenes have changed and I think he has struggled to adapt so quick... Fanciulli is much more on the ball.

I have ample respect for the man... I've got a backlog of renaissance and northern exposure cds... He was an innovator and a genius...

Just now-a-days, times have changed, scenes have changed and I think he has struggled to adapt so quick... Fanciulli is much more on the ball.

Want a certificate? ;)

Only joking, I wouldn't disagree. Plus, I'm not sure about the Ableton live thing. Traktor I get, but Ableton is all a bit too polished for my liking.

Edited by WYEXILE

Now, I would agree. At his height in 91/92 I'd take Sasha every time.
But thats because in 91/92 Fancuilli would be about 10 and probably not very good at djing!:D