Baby P's mum's sob story to judge

Drown the slag..... in cold water...

Craig

Anyone know why they're still not allowed to name them in the press, is it fear of vigilantism against the rest of the family? I understood that it was because the boyfriend was facing charges for another case, which we all now know about and he's received sentencing for.
did one of the men rape a two year old ?or was that another case

Drown the slag..... in cold water...

Craig

If it's a vote............. seconded

regarding a similar story to baby p, i just want everyone out there to know that the so called mother of amy howson, murdered dec 07, is still walking the streets of doncaster with just a tag on, shes also had another child that was taken of her at birth, fair comment, but shes pregnant again, she needs steralizing without an anastetic, but more to the point why isnt she in jail.....

regarding a similar story to baby p, i just want everyone out there to know that the so called mother of amy howson, murdered dec 07, is still walking the streets of doncaster with just a tag on, shes also had another child that was taken of her at birth, fair comment, but shes pregnant again, she needs steralizing without an anastetic, but more to the point why isnt she in jail.....
it makes me wonder if some of the people who make decisions to let these people out live on the same planet i wonder just how many monsters have been slipped back in to an unsuspecting soceity

Sob story or not, she's been given a minimum term of 5 years! Seems lenient to me :confused:

5 years im glad they take murder serious in this country

Though I'm willing to bet you'd feel differently if it was one of your family that were wrongly accused & sentenced to death:rolleyes:

Yes but I would deal with it.

Anyone know why they're still not allowed to name them in the press, is it fear of vigilantism against the rest of the family? I understood that it was because the boyfriend was facing charges for another case, which we all now know about and he's received sentencing for.

Just answering my own question, this article explains it somewhat, perhaps there are even more charges to face that we don't know about yet:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8062099.stm

Sob story or not, she's been given a minimum term of 5 years! Seems lenient to me :confused:

Thats what the social workers should get for their inability to act and stop the poor lad being killed. His mother should have got 20 years. How can any mother stand idly by and watch her own flesh and blood suffer like that. I do hope she gets a big cumuppence in jail

Hmmmmm. So if you were wrongly convicted of murder and sentanced to hang, you'd accept it with a cheery smile, cos the world's a better place overall?

With the advent of modern day detection methods, wouldn't you say that a wrongful execution would be an extremely rare event? I doubt that the Death Penalty would be given out lightly.

With the advent of modern day detection methods, wouldn't you say that a wrongful execution would be an extremely rare event? I doubt that the Death Penalty would be given out lightly.

My thoughts exactly - 100% proof of guilt, execute them.

After the first one, just watch the violent crime rate drop :D