2 for 1 pubs in sheff

owl4eva

Aunt Sally despite being a chain pub was alryt for the food,

Although the prices were 50% higher than they should have been to accomodate for the 2 for 1.

Aunt Sally's was vile food and disinterested staff.

When it was pointed out to the staff that the food they had served was inedible, as it was rock-hard, and had been microwaved to infinity, their response was a shrug and an "...And???"

It will be a cold day in a very hot place before I go there again, willingly.

Aunt Sally's was vile food and disinterested staff.

When it was pointed out to the staff that the food they had served was inedible, as it was rock-hard, and had been microwaved to infinity, their response was a shrug and an "...And???"

It will be a cold day in a very hot place before I go there again, willingly.

lol it want that bad for us. The portions are big, for a hungry student it fed me well on a sunday wen no1 could b arsed to cook. I suppose if ur a food critic is not for you, or if ur up 4 a slap up meal. but if ur hungry tis good,

Well, I think I've managed to translate your comments into legible English...

If a portion of inedible food is large or small, it's still inedible, so what's the point of rejoicing that the sullen and sloppy waiter/ess has thrown a massive plate of over-microwaved, burnt, garbage in front of you, rather than a minuscule plate of burnt, over microwaved garbage?

I would not go to Aunt Sally's again, ever, if there were no other "restaurants" (I use the term loosely) in existence.

Well, I think I've managed to translate your comments into legible English...

If a portion of inedible food is large or small, it's still inedible, so what's the point of rejoicing that the sullen and sloppy waiter/ess has thrown a massive plate of over-microwaved, burnt, garbage in front of you, rather than a minuscule plate of burnt, over microwaved garbage?

I would not go to Aunt Sally's again, ever, if there were no other "restaurants" (I use the term loosely) in existence.

Ooooohhh *Hides behind handbag* Suit You Sir! Ooh Suit You Sir!:heyhey: